Mazdas247.com goes racing with Tri-Point Motorsports!

SCHWWEEETT !! 24/7 FTW!
That's gotta stike fear into the hearts of Stasis and Realtime. Watchout!

and bring back the cam gears for FS-DE! lol

Diehonda said:
Schweet! Does this mean that they are going to be an authorized vendor?

That's a 10-4 Good-buddy ;)

I hope someone can upload the race once it airs on SPEED! I don't get that channel in Japan :(

Antoine said:

I hope someone can upload the race once it airs on SPEED! I don't get that channel in Japan :(

Sounds good! They run a good price on rotors adn pads for us, not even counting their special discount threads that run from time to time.

<TABLE borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="98%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD width="21%" bgColor=#000000>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Date[/FONT]</TD><TD width="47%" bgColor=#000000>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Event/Venue[/FONT]</TD><TD width="32%" bgColor=#000000>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Finish : #72/# 73 [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Mar. 17-18

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Sebring International Raceway
Sebring, FL
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]May 19-20

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Miller Motorsports Park
Salt Lake City, UT
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]May 26-28

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Lime Rock Park
Lakeville, CT
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]June 9-10

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Watkins Glen International
Watkins Glen, NY
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]July 7-8

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Grand Prix of Toronto
Toronto, ONT
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]July 21-22

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]TBA[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Aug. 25-26

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Mosport International Raceway
Bowmanville, ONT
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#999999><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Oct. 6-7

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Road Atlanta
Braselton, GA
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cccccc><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Oct. 20-21

[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Monterey, CA
[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=top>[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]TBA[/FONT] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]72 - Driven by Jeff Altenburg
73- Driven by Randy Pobst
[/FONT]

Antoine said:

Its ok I'm sure you make up for it with all those Option and Best Motoring shows :'(

This is getting exciting...It's going to be very interesting to see the season play out as the Tri-Point, Tindol and STaSIS Teams fight it out...Tri-Point...Mazda Forums has your back! Go get 'em! (first)

Just checked qualifying...Tri-Point is in the number 1 and 2 spots!!!

10:43:34am Your top five on the grid are No. 72, No. 73, No. 44, No.38 and No. 1.

The SPEED Touring Car race will go green at 11:05 a.m. tomorrow.

Very cool. Hopefully it works out and we can get an even bigger sticker in the future. :)

FrolessWonder said:
thats AWESOME! What a good catch there, the forums are on the way to bigger and better things! How can i get my hands on a mazda24/7 sticker? I tried to schwag store and couldn't find it.

+1 I want some to !

I have always been a fan of tripoint racing even before I joined this forum. My favorite race of the year has to be Laguna Seca because it's a mazda track and one of the most challenging coarses.

Excellent news Antoine, and a great move for the forums. It's exciting to know that we're the only online auto community represented in that area of pro-racing. How about increased exposure in exchange for an AV status?

I'll be Tivo'ing the show this Sunday. I hope Tri-Point makes a diecast model of #72 and #73...that'll be awesome

(dance) I absolutely love Tri-Point!!!! Funny to see this announcement go up today, as they are pretty much in my neighborhood. I just received my MSP back from them yesterday after they sowed up my tranny with a new welded LSD (plus, they fixed a faulty rear motor mount my old mechanic screwed up.)

Excellent customer service! Thanks to all, especially Garret! An absolute breeze to work with! Awesome Mazda 6 speed world challenge cars being worked on inside! Oh, and a Mazda 3 as well!

I will definitely be going back for my future upgrades!!!! (dance)

Back