Mazda2 Aftermarket Armrest...

When the arm rest is in the up position is only 25 inches tall when the arm rest is in the down position it is only 15 inches tall. The total installation only took me 15 minutes however the top portion has a small gouge mark in the underneath side. I called boomerang and they are sending me a new piece no questions asked. Apparently they were having troubles with the boxing method as the pieces rub together in transit. I am very happy with the way this armrest turned out it matches the interior very nicely.

I knew most folks would jump on the Boomerang train soon enough. It looks and functions a hell of a lot better than the OEM one.

Actually mines better....because I made the dealer send it to me for free. ;-)

its either because of my keen negotiating skills in overpaying for my car, or because im the most beautiful man alive...honestly its probably a mix of the two...but for the record I tell folks to get the boomerang because its wider..when wife is in the car our elbows touch on the smaller oem one....last thing I want to do is touch elbows with her a week or so out of every month.

Alright, so after much deliberation, I decided to purchase the Boomerang XT armrest for my Mazda2. I was trying to choose between that one and the OEM armrest but I honestly did not like how the OEM armrest was designed and plus, the Boomerang armrest was not only designed better, but gives you an extra cup holder which looks pretty nice. Also, my 2 is silver which the Boomerang armrest compliments. Any who, here's some pics :)

View attachment 186039View attachment 186036View attachment 186040View attachment 186037View attachment 186038

That is awesome !! I am soooo glade I did not buy the OEM. @ $150 Can and LQQks the part. Great product ! ThX for the post

Np at all :) I snagged mine for $100 USD through a deal they hosted on eBay. They were selling them on there to gain more exposure I'm assuming...I could be wrong though.

Hoping to get a boomerang soon for my car! Bidding on 1 as we speak..... Just bought a 2012 brand new Mazda 2 Touring yesterday :)

Last edited:
Haven't bought one yet. I keep hoping for a price drop or a sale but no luck so far. And I can't bid on eBay because they don't ship to Canada, only to the US. :(

Price drop and they ship direct to Canada from Boomco[video]http://www.boomco.com/pages/Shipping-%26-Returns.html[/video]

Attachments

• PicsArt_1358518707403.jpg
    PicsArt_1358518707403.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 366
Back