Mazda Dealers in Pennsylvania (Markup List) and Guide

I want to apologize for not releasing this sooner. I had this done for weeks but procrastinated and held it off.

I made a few phone calls and put together a list of all Mazda Dealers in PENNSYLVANIA along with info on markups.

I was shopping for a CX-50 and just gathered information. I originally didn't intend to do this but with how things are, I decided to call the other dealerships and gather some info. Some info have question marks due to missing/vague info.

Mazda CX-50 List

Advice for Shopping Regardless of State
In general, call the dealers in your state first. Only go out of state if you need to and even then, call and find out if they charge markup for out of state customers. Some dealerships charge markup for out of State/County residents and some charge it regardless. And then some stick with MSRP.

The ETA on their website is an estimate. The car can arrive sooner or a little later than the date. Sometimes its at the dock waiting or on a train being shipped(which can be done quickly).

Once you have found the model of your liking, reserve it. Most of the time, they get reserved ahead of time and are already sold by the time they reach the lot. (I was able to get a preferred plus at the lot luckily).
Ask for the out the door price and check if they do out of house financing. Some may or may not to make money on you from in house deals with their banks.

Ask the dealer if the deposit is refundable or not. Then find out the minimum amount as it may vary.

Some dealers also offer in 'complementary services' such as maintenance, loaner cars , etc.

If there are any issues to the list, feel free to let me know and I'll update it. I hope this helps someone.

This would be a valuable tool to have for every state/city and every dealership for every manufacturer. That way, when things get back to "normal" these can be searched by the general public and the dealerships that price-gouged during these last couple years or so can get ******.

Be careful with the "no dealer markup" One dealer here (probably several) insist they have no markup, but require their desert protection package, or whatever they call it. Usual BS lines "we already put it on the car, can't take it off" , or when asked about an incoming car that has yet to have it installed, they literally, word for word, said this.....

"one of the good things about Mazda is that we don't charge over msrp, we do have accessories on all vehicle which protects them and ensures customers don't receive damaged vehicles especially with the harsh desert weather and all the test drives."

This is what's on their package

*Dealer installed items include but may exceed the following: Smart shield Paint and interior protection of $899, Window Tint of $799, Vehicle Theft Registration of $299, Dent and ding protection of $299, and 3 years of Prepaid Maintenance of $895.*

I should have said to him - "don't piss on my shoes and try to tell me it's raining"

> "we already put it on the car, can't take it off"
That happened to me.
I told them that I want the one in transit to the dealership.
Please do not apply the magic package on it. I want MSRP. Deal?
They agreed.
Arrived home, I found the package was applied on it (which I did not pay for).
No idea what happened... did not complain to them as you can imagine. :LOL:

This would be a valuable tool to have for every state/city and every dealership for every manufacturer. That way, when things get back to "normal" these can be searched by the general public and the dealerships that price-gouged during these last couple years or so can get ******.
Here's a LINK which is crowd sourced. Not sure how accurate it is, but better than nothing.

Back