Mazda CX-9 in-channel visors

What's going on guys?

Just installed my front/rear mud guards. Any reccomendations for in-channel windows visors?

Hello SLCX9, I had mud guards installed on my 2019 CX-9 FWD GT as I live on a ranch in rural TX and we have a 2.3 mile dirt road to negotiate to get to our gate. We offered to pave the road to our ranch but the county hasn't taken us up on our offer. I digress; my last vehicle was a 2013 Toyota Venza and I purchased WeatherTech mats and in-channel window visors for the front windows. I was very pleased with both items and bought WT mats for my CX-9. So far WeatherTech doesn't offer window visors for this vehicle. Good luck and enjoy your ride.

Hello SLCX9, I had mud guards installed on my 2019 CX-9 FWD GT as I live on a ranch in rural TX and we have a 2.3 mile dirt road to negotiate to get to our gate. We offered to pave the road to our ranch but the county hasn't taken us up on our offer. I digress; my last vehicle was a 2013 Toyota Venza and I purchased WeatherTech mats and in-channel window visors for the front windows. I was very pleased with both items and bought WT mats for my CX-9. So far WeatherTech doesn't offer window visors for this vehicle. Good luck and enjoy your ride.

Thanks, yes me also, every vehicle I get I have to get mud guards installed, gives a nice stance and protects. Enjoy!

As mentioned in the PM, I had in-channel visors from a brand called Fresh Air Peterburg, ordered from eBay a couple of years ago. Paid about $110 CAD for them, and they are great. Just posting here for others who may also be interested in aftermarket window visors.

Here are a couple of pics:

index.php

index.php

Back