Mazda Connect Firmware 74.00.230A (now .324A)

Updated to 74.00.310A via the link @anyDude sent. Haven’t noticed much of a difference. EQ sounds different; a little more vocal and bass, but not sure if I am just looking for something different. Also, the settings page doesn’t make you sit on a tab for 1.5 seconds before scrolling to the next one. Last thing I noticed is when navigation is muted, it no longer interrupts music where navigation would ordinarily instruct me on what the next turn is. Used to do the driver’s side interrupt even when I had navigation muted

Guys, I think I have just obtained this new firmware 74.00.310A firmware that Hawke was talking about. I was able to guess the AWS direct download link based on previous link addresses for older files. If anyone is interested in trying it reach out to me and I can send it to you. I have no idea what the actual changes are though so if you are interested and apply the update, please let me know!
Could you send me the new firmware? I am in the process of ordering the hub I need to install Apple Carplay in my 2017 Mazda 3 hatchback. I appreciate it, thank you!!

hi guys, can anybody help me...
i was updating my mazda from 300100 to 56... and the aio tweeks was fine, after a while i update from 56...to 700100 and on this update aio tweeks dosent work, i cant install tweeks on my mazda (nothing happend after i plug the usb with the tweeks)
can i reinstal the 700100 or just instal the 56 over the 70100 so i can use the tweeks aggain

hi guys, can anybody help me...
i was updating my mazda from 300100 to 56... and the aio tweeks was fine, after a while i update from 56...to 700100 and on this update aio tweeks dosent work, i cant install tweeks on my mazda (nothing happend after i plug the usb with the tweeks)
can i reinstal the 700100 or just instal the 56 over the 70100 so i can use the tweeks aggain
you should have read the information about tweaks more carefully. it specifically explains that tweaks won't work after you update and would require a serial connection

you should have read the information about tweaks more carefully. it specifically explains that tweaks won't work after you update and would require a serial connection
Yes you have right...my bed... can i instal again the 56... firmware over the 700100

No you can't, with version 59.00.502 Mazda removed the ability to downgrade. Without applying ID7 tweak before updating to 70.00.100 you lose USB access, to regain access you need to do serial hack.

No you can't, with version 59.00.502 Mazda removed the ability to downgrade. Without applying ID7 tweak before updating to 70.00.100 you lose USB access, to regain access you need to do serial hack.
And what do you suggest, what should i do now ?? Any idea

And what do you suggest, what should i do now ?? Any idea
either buy the parts to do the serial hack or downgrade (there's a video on YouTube explaining what you need to buy and do) or live with the fact that you can't mod your system anymore. if you want android auto or carplay then you can buy the kit for the upgrade and do that as well

I just want to remove the ******* massages and warning by starting the car... :)
I will try to hack ...
Thank you for advice

Guys, I think I have just obtained this new firmware 74.00.310A firmware that Hawke was talking about. I was able to guess the AWS direct download link based on previous link addresses for older files. If anyone is interested in trying it reach out to me and I can send it to you. I have no idea what the actual changes are though so if you are interested and apply the update, please let me know!
Hello Sir, would you kindly share this update with me? Thanks!

If you have the EU version, would you like to share it with me? Thanks!

If you have the EU version, would you like to share it with me? Thanks!
there is no EU version released. I only obtained the NA version, that's the only one I could find and that is available. Several people have asked me for other region files now - I should have clarified in my post that it's NA only but everyone please stop asking me about other regions for v74. If you want something older I may be able to help but otherwise sorry

there is no EU version released. I only obtained the NA version, that's the only one I could find and that is available. Several people have asked me for other region files now - I should have clarified in my post that it's NA only but everyone please stop asking me about other regions for v74. If you want something older I may be able to help but otherwise sorry
Thank you for the clarification. I guess I have to stay at v70 for now.

hi can you share a copy . im current using ADR 70.00.367A. im unable to get the Android Auto on my current V.

hi can you share a copy . im current using ADR 70.00.367A. im unable to get the Android Auto on my current V.
read up literally like 3 posts. I only have NA. there is no other region versions. also, what are you taking about not being able to get AA on 70-367? this is not true and if you are, updating the firmware will not fix it. the process for getting AA and CarPlay is simple. update your car to 70+ which you have, and purchase the hardware kit to upgrade your system.

1648563859748.png

Hi, thanks for the information. I'm interested in updating! Could you share the file please?

Best regards / Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Back