MAZDA 3S Parting out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure on a stock head unit. it should just have a plug for 2 rca wires.

if he had subs with a stock head thatll work...

whats shipping to 30043

the shipping like another 25 bucks i belive...its heavy

what would the engine be shipped to 73071?
thanks!

edit: sorry i prolly need to be more specific. i'm wanting the block and head assembly, not any accessories. (i.e. waterpump, alternator, etc.)

Last edited:
what would the engine be shipped to 73071?
thanks!

edit: sorry i prolly need to be more specific. i'm wanting the block and head assembly, not any accessories. (i.e. waterpump, alternator, etc.)

sorry engine was sold the first day i got it...

Akaveli...sorry i dont...maf wiring stays on engine wirepack when engine was took off...so it got sold with...

sorry engine was sold the first day i got it...

Akaveli...sorry i dont...maf wiring stays on engine wirepack when engine was took off...so it got sold with...

cool.

have you sold the radio yet?
Also looking for the ashtray/lighter piece.

Do you ship to canada. if so lmk your ZIP and I can figure out shipping costs.

thx

Jay

tomcat323

Yeah i do have the cd/in-dash 6 cd and ash and a lighter piece...
my zip is 98409

cmedrive
the carbor fiber look one?

Last edited:
Anybody have a set of 4 good condition wheel locks with lock remover piece thingy? Interested in buying now or soon but dont wanna spend the $50 from the dealer...plus 8.25% tax

slava, yeah the fake CF dash strip. it doesn't actually matter what color/style it is since it will be part of an experiment, lol.

Yeah i do have the cd/in-dash 6 cd and ash and a lighter piece...
my zip is 98409

Ok i priced it at about 16$ for Fedex international ground. 5 business days... not bad.

The ashtray/lighter all come as 1 piece. i drilled holes in mine so if I sell the car, I can replace the whole section.

How mch for that piece and the radio?

lmk

3 for speed: yeah i do have the exhaust but at the header one of the two bolts are broken

phantomchick3: yes i do...name your price for it...ship is like $20 i guess...my zip is 98409

cmedrive: if you pick it up free...thats the one passeger side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back