Mazda 3i Touring help!

MazdaGreenlee

:
2005 Mazda 3 Sport
Hi, I just got a Mazda 3i Touring-Manual. I'm a girl, really into cars! I want to do stuff to my Mazda. But I don't know what to do first. My end goal is to put a turbo in it, without blowing up the transmission. I'm new at all this, I know some stuff about cars due to ex boyfriends. Therefore they got me hooked. The only thing I have done to my little Mazda is put a LED shift knob it. I need to get a new mesh grill, last owner broke it. I would like to put fog lights on her.

What cold air intakes are good?
What mufflers are good? I personally like the blue tip ones.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Before mine was boosted, I bought an option racing intake, worked well for me.
Exhaust I was going to put a stock speed 3(it does need work to make it fit) if not I found one that i'd've to expensive. Its a TSUDO fireball, and doesn't sound that bad.

Is yours the 2.0L or 2.3L

Congrats on the car. We have a number of products for your car. Check our web page Corksport.com and if you have any questions let me know. Will be more than happy to help you out.

Before mine was boosted, I bought an option racing intake, worked well for me.
Exhaust I was going to put a stock speed 3(it does need work to make it fit) if not I found one that i'd've to expensive. Its a TSUDO fireball, and doesn't sound that bad.

Is yours the 2.0L or 2.3L

What was the brand of the racing intake? I believe my 3 is a 2.0L I wish it was a 2.3L because I know lots of turbo's got on 2.3L.

Latest posts

Back