Massive pwnage

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg!!!! That Was ******* Awsome!!!

NoRotor said:
i bet the guy who hit him in the end will get sued

your right...its prob true but he did deserve it!
i love that last hit the kid got from the boxer...where did he hit him to make him pass out like that? then it was great that he picked him up to talk s*** to him...haha great!

justanotheradikt said:
your right...its prob true but he did deserve it!
i love that last hit the kid got from the boxer...where did he hit him to make him pass out like that? then it was great that he picked him up to talk s*** to him...haha great!

gotta punch someone in the chin/jaw to make them pass out. it's like directly punching the brain, bypassing the skull. only place i punch anyways to make sure a fight doesn't last long. of course the jugular ain't a bad of a spot to punch either

well yes i know that (played hockey, which leads to s*** load of fights) but it looks like he hit him in the chest....thats why i was asking, but then again it happened really fast AND kinda blurry.

in the hockey fights, id always go for the chin if they pissed me off...otherwise it was kinda fun to fight, but if i were tired or really upset id just go for the chin or side of jaw.

hm..oh well... does not really matter either way. im glad it happened.

that was a really gruesom (sp?) kick to the face he did....

And it also doesn't help the other guy when he doesn't realize a punch is coming. It is one thing when you see it coming, you brace yourself, but when it is unexpected like that last punch, you better believe that a chin/jaw blow will knock them cold. All about location and timing.

yea but seriously, you guys should be watching ukraine vs switzerland right now, coz it's just straight out crazy.

Back