Marker Lights Out

blkcx9

:
Black cx-9 GT
Does anyone know which fuse is for the marker lights(not hazards). Mine do not work and I can't find the fuse for that circuit.

It is on page 8-47 of owners' manual.
If you don't have one, you may go to
mazdausa.com to register as an owner with VIN, and download it.
By looking at it now, there isn't one fuse specifically for the side markers.
However, there are some fuses seem to be related
(it says : for protection of various circuits
such as: 6, 10, 12. Also 29/Hazard warning flahsers)
(under the hood - not the fuses behind the glove compartment)

I checked all those and none are blown. If one of the bulbs went out then would it knock out both?? I don't see the issue so far. All the rest of the lights workd with no issues. Also when I turn on just the parking lights the the back markers come, stereo lights come on but the dash lights don't and the front markers don't. I don't drive the car enough to know if this is correct. Any ideas.

Last edited:
Well this is kinda strange... I pulled both bulbs and one was out and the other I tested with a 12v source and it worked. Put it back in the card and it is now working....I guess it just needed a boost. I thought it was the socket but nope just bulb not wanting to light. Thanks for everyones input especially Ceric and CX9 Sportowner!! BTW. are you guys techs for mazda because you are really sharp and have good resources!! Thanks again!!

Marker Lights for Sale

Well thanks to Ceric and CX9 Sport Owner's help I bought new bulbs and that was the issue. I had to buy a whole pack of 7 so needless to say I have a few extra. They had to be ordered because AutoZone, Advanced and O" Riely AutoParts don't carry them on the shelf....strange. So if any of you are in need of some side marker bulbs I will sell each bulb for $1.00 plus shipping. If you buy the bulbs in a 2 pack they are $4.50(not each). Let me know if anyone is in need!!

Back