MAM Thumper Turbo Manifold

:
'07 CX-7 Sport, Black on Black; '04 Mazda3s
Hey guys,

I was just on ebay and saw this auction that ends in less than a day:

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I know that everyone talks about how great the MAM manifolds are, so figured I'd put this out there, in case no one saw this. It's not mine, so if a mod wants to delete this tread, so be it...

Its a Thumper...Not a Replacement MANI..Yes the OEM stuff is a T-2Flange.

I have a MAM Replacement style Mani FS in my thread....It is a Direct replacement for the MSP.

Because no one but people from this site know about these....So it really does you no good to list an item like this on Ebay...as it will not garner the attention it needs no matter how you market it.

Yeah, definitely agreed.

Because no one but people from this site know about these....So it really does you no good to list an item like this on Ebay...as it will not garner the attention it needs no matter how you market it.

not to mention you would need the accompanying downpipe to run with it, or have to fab one yourself...

am I right? Doesn't look like it accommodates egr either...

seller is on here.. i considered this.. but i dont want to go t3 right now.. and wouldnt want to butcher the mani to change the flange

I want to buy it just so I can have two of them, or maybe one day my girlfriend will let me turbo her silver P5..haha;)

I am the one who had it up for sale! I do still have the manifold and am considering putting it up for sale on the forums. I was so surprised that nobody bid on it, but then again it was ebay. I still have quite a few parts from my build that I need to get rid of. I leave for the Navy in April and I need to get all my toys around and see what I really need to take with me. I had loads of fun with my P5 pissing off all of the redneck race cars around here but things are changing for me I guess!

Latest posts

Back