MAM Thumper Turbo Manifold

Damn $$, i'd love to get this one since i've been trying to track one down like crazy.

PM me any offer , sicked :)

LOL @ SuperStretch18 - btw how many horses u got in that cx7 ? or just cosmetics.

I actually was looking at getting TBK/Hiboost manifold but u know those guys don't seem to wanna sell since they haven't ship any manifold for the past year.

How far are you from TBK which is in MIA ?

sandspeed - let me get this thing, you already set on thumper turbo kit lol
Let me get this thing, i need it

LOL @ SuperStretch18 - btw how many horses u got in that cx7 ? or just cosmetics...

Honestly, I couldn't even guess. It's faster (and prettier (and louder)) than when I bought it though! (band2)

BTW, good luck with the sale everyone. That manifold is a piece of art!

sandspeed - let me get this thing, you already set on thumper turbo kit lol
Let me get this thing, i need it

haha don't worry, I sent him a pm asking if he had the wastegate piping that came with the Thumper kit but, unfortunately he doesn't :(

Well , don't care much about dump pipe since i'm gonna go custom
Is he alive or he just comes and goes based on stock market behavior ?

I haven't got a word back from him ?

where is this kid ??

I'm still waiting on an answer ?

I'm broke but i'll see what i can do since this is my last piece to put together GT30R

unless i'm dying i wouldn't give this opportunity up :)

even though it doesn't look like i'm getting any close since this guy isn't responding ????

Hes around...just not as much as most of us...I am sure he will respond soon enough.

Sorry for taking so long to respond but PMs have been returned! Can't wait for Christmas to be over with so I can go back to working normal hours!

The manifold is relisted on ebay since it did not sell. I will be putting more stuff on there as well. I am getting ready to list my STi pink 565cc injectors that I was going to use and a brand new Walbro 255lph fuel pump. Anybody want a Perrin 3" downpipe back exhaust? I really need to get rid of it. Ha

Back