Looking to move to SE TN

tviera

:
07 CX-9 Goodness
Hey guys, I'm looking to move my family out of S. FL. and we are looking at SC, NC, GA, and SE TN. I'm in the road construction bussiness and was wondering if any of you work in the same field or if you can suggest areas to look at. Thanks.

I'm not familiar with the area except being on vacation as a kid. I believe the Nooga is in the SE, right? That would probably be my best bet. I really don't know. I'm just trying to get some input and maybe a connection. I'm a roadway inspector, but I'm currently working for an asphalt contractor as quality control and I help out estimating. Thanks again for your response.

If you're in construction. God please come to Memphis and redo all the roads around here that all these dumbasses built

Knoxville is booming right now.

Especially road construction, they're completely redoing I-40.

I moved here from New Smyrna Beach, FL and would never go back. I love the people here, and the quality of life to cost of living is much better. There's too much of a rat race down in FL right now.

Murfreesboro is pretty bad with roads right now. It seems everywhere my husband and me drive we have to deal with road construction.

Murfreesboro is pretty bad with roads right now. It seems everywhere my husband and me drive we have to deal with road construction.

This is true. The road right outside our subdivision is ass. They paved around a power pole. True red neck style. For the love of god come this way lol, my suspension can't take it anymore.

Another Florida boy looking to move to Tennessee. I moved up here from Okeechobee, FL in 2005. Nice change of pace.

Back