Lexus LFA

I actually REALLY like that car. Sure a GT-R and ZR-1 are faster for a fraction of the price but the tech that went into this beast is pretty amazing.

My only gripe is that it's a little down on torque.

And they are screening potential buyers and only selling the LF-A to buyers who they think will generate attention for the brand/car. It's basically a car made to be a rolling commercial, with the owners being hand-picked for maximum exposure.

And they are screening potential buyers and only selling the LF-A to buyers who they think will generate attention for the brand/car. It's basically a car made to be a rolling commercial, with the owners being hand-picked for maximum exposure.

Sounds like a good strategy to me. Don't want all that R & D effort just sitting in some collectors garage somewhere.

Sounds like a good strategy to me. Don't want all that R & D effort just sitting in some collectors garage somewhere.

Definitely is a good strategy. It's almost like the Ferrari F40/F50/Enzo stuff. It looks like it's a ridiculous car, but since it's not very obtainable, I'll reserve my excitement.

still...R8 and a Godzilla please...and ill have money left over to make both of them faster and nicer...

Back