Let's take a poll: what colour is your CX-5?

loximoto

:
2013 CX-5 2.0L 160hp Exceed AWD AT Sky Blue
Yesterday I went to a working meeting in an hotel conference hall in my city.
While parking my SKY BLUE CX-5, I noticed that the other cars (almost all of my colleagues) were mainly of three colors: black, white, and a number of grey tonalities.
Ok, I work in the finance world, not known for its colorful imagination, but I was very impressed by this lack of fantasy, especially in a country like mine whose sparkling brilliance has almost become a stereotype.
So, I'm very interested in understanding whether globalisation also afflected tastes in the whole world or if this "black&white" trend is an italian peculiarity.
What color did you get your car?

Last edited:
Mine is Zeal Red...
My previous car was also Red, but I have had colours over the years.

Black.
First and last black car I will probably ever own. Sexy when washed & waxed, but impossible to keep it clean longer than 24-48hrs (dunno)

So, I'm very interested in understanding whether globalisation also afflected tastes in the whole world or if this "black&white" trend is an italian peculiarity.

Nah, you should come to the US one of the few places where you can buy the same car in 10 shades of grey or beige.

Liquid Silver. I decided to go neutral, since my last car was blue and I found myself growing tired of it.

Liquid Silver as well, my last car was a silver color but nowhere near as nice as this color (colour... :p )!

My CX5 is white, though I would have picked Stormy Blue if it had black interior.

I have seen other forums where the polls can incorporate a graph or pie chart of results, can that be done on this forum?

Last edited:
I have seen other forums where the polls can incorporate a graph or pie chart of results, can that be done on this forum?

Yes it can, it's the last option when you create a thread at the very bottom

EDIT: liquid silver here....previous vehicles have been grey

Hahaha Aguas, your color is almost invisible in the post!
I'd like to create a chart, but didn't see that option... Is it possible to edit the thread?

SOUL RED....which my wife fell in love with though deep down white with tinted windows and those awesome rims listed in another thread if I was still young and single....ladies (naughty)

Hahaha Aguas, your color is almost invisible in the post!
I'd like to create a chart, but didn't see that option... Is it possible to edit the thread?

Click on Edit Post, if there is an "Go Advance" button, try and see if you can under there.

There was a thread with the bar chart on this topic some time ago...

Stormy blue here with sand leather!

Back