Let's take a poll: what colour is your CX-5?

Black.
First and last black car I will probably ever own. Sexy when washed & waxed, but impossible to keep it clean longer than 24-48hrs (dunno)

I perfectly understand what you mean.
Despite my premise, until last month I had a black Peugeot 307SW. After two or three years of desperate fights against dust and dirt (I've been washing it once a week) I had to surrender to the fact it would never stay clean for more than 2 or 3 days. In the following 4 years I've been taking it easy...
Black still is one of my favourite color, but it was time to change.

White with black interior. Something about black paint that is impossible to keep clean. I've had two black cars in the past & will never own another. The only look nice for 1 or 2 days.

2014 Mazda CX-5 AWD GT w/Tech Pkg - Liquid Silver
2013 Mazda CX-5 AWD GT w/Tech Pkg - Metropolitan Gray
2013 Mazda MZD3i FWD GT w/Tech Pkg - Graphite Gray
2009 BMW E90 328xi
- Space Gray

See any trends here?

Black.
First and last black car I will probably ever own. Sexy when washed & waxed, but impossible to keep it clean longer than 24-48hrs (dunno)

+1

Had 3 black cars in a row and will never own another one unless I open a limo business or funeral parlor.

Metropolitan Grey, more of a rarity than the CX-5 as a whole, especially in the UK.

Black.

My sentiments exactly. Everyone should own one black car and one red car, then you are cured for life.

My sentiments exactly. Everyone should own one black car and one red car, then you are cured for life.

So I'm ok! I owned a red 1997 Alfa 146 1.6 Twin Spark and the black Peugeot 307 sw I already told of.
Ahhh, my Alfa... Don't let me think of her, I miss her so much! :-(

Last edited:
Here in Oslo -Norway it`s mostly black-white and gray cars to. i have ordered an metropolian gray

Here in Oslo -Norway it`s mostly black-white and gray cars to. i have ordered an metropolian gray

Oslo, Norway....I was in Bodo and the people were amazing. I was young and in the Marines and walking to town when a group of teenagers (3 guys and 1 girl) picked me up and asked if I was an American Marine. They took me down to a restaurant near the docks and just starting buying all this food and having me test everything. I remember them asking if their Pepsi tasted like American Pepsi. I didn't have the heart to tell them theirs was pretty much flat. I started freaking thinking that I really didn't have any money on me and how was I going to pay for all this food. I kind of brought it up and they said don't worry about it. After lunch we started heading back to drop me off at the base. As we were heading back it came up somehow and I started teaching them American swear words and what they meant. It was the funniest thing...swear words for lunch and great time seeing all their favorite places around town. When I left Bodo some of the servicemen even received handmade sweaters. Great place....great times.

Sky Blue Mica with Black Leather Interior.

I've had several comments on the color in the 2 short weeks I've had the car.

Back