Leather seat treatment

SDL

:
2016 Mazda CX-9 GT
16 GT here - Left is the passanger seat. Right is the drivers seat. Car has about 10 months. I've never applied anything to the leather seats but today I've noticed the wrinkles are pretty bad...I can only imagine what they'll look like a year from now. Any recommendations?
pQsJPTz.jpg

These are my leather seats as well, after 18000kms of usage.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Mine are like that after 1500 miles, mostly on drivers side, side-support area. Needs to put cleaner/protectant on it. The "patina" is unavoidable, but keeping it moisturized makes difference. Just need to do it regularly.

Mequiars Ultimate leather balm works very well for me. I've also used Wolfgang Leather conditioner which is quite nice. Nothing is going to completely remove the creases as that's just part of what having real leather seats is. If you really want to go all out there is nothing better the Leatherique products:

http://www.autogeek.net/leatherique-kit.html

If it's any condolence the seats in my brand new 4Runner did that after about 3 months. It's 5 years later now and they don't look much worse. They definitely aren't getting thinner or wearing through...Just some creases on the bolster.

Normal wear from sliding into the seat everyday.

Lexol and Leatherique are two good ones. My favorite is Leather Honey. It is honey-like goopy, and needs to be applied, wiped off, and given time to dry.

Back