JDM_Pro5's Build Thread

Beautiful car and beautiful build. I would much rather have the MSM wheels like you. Which bonnet are you getting? CF I assume

Beautiful car and beautiful build. I would much rather have the MSM wheels like you. Which bonnet are you getting? CF I assume

Thanks.

No, it's a fibreglass bonnet in a similar style to yours but a different manufacturer I believe. I would have preferred the ones that Crazycaker used to sell but getting them over from the States was too much money.

Had my front windshield replaced. Here is a recent photo better displaying my DG Grill

FB_IMG_1424836587391_zpspgz4hopl.jpg

Picked up a 2003 WRX wagon saturday. 160k miles on the body, around 100k on the motor. Got this beauty for $3k. Had to drive 5hrs from NC to D.C. to get it.

STI seats, STI exhaust. K&N Typhoon Intake. I got it home saturday night and ordered a bunch of parts. Picked everything up sunday morning and got working. New front axles, rotors, brake pads, ball joins, a/c accessory belt, flushed trans, and flushed rear diff. I didn't have time to replace valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, and fog light bulbs.

20150517_105809_zpszyjhjvs2.jpg

20150516_152049_zps3thg8gio.jpg

20150516_154004_zpsikniinun.jpg

20150516_154000_zpszcvlfz8w.jpg

Looking to sell the protege. It has 211k miles (still runs great) but has body damage which will always upset me. The current plan is to sell most aftermarket stuff to Alex Todd (aka ScratchNSniff). I believe he plans to make fiberglass replicas of my hood. Once the car is mostly stock, it will be sold to a friend and former protege owner.

Last edited:
Back