JDM tails for $100

Bala de Plata said:
I did end up getting them through Corksport - $193 + shipping incuding a pnp harness and all bulbs (first) I love the clean look.

Sweeeet! I'm gonna order mine next payday:D

RedHotP5 said:
Just found this site and thought I would share....scroll down about halfway down and you will see a used set of jdm's.

http://www.carfieldenterprise.com/ourproducts.php?seriesID=225

Personally I can't vouch for the site, but I am thinking of getting a 323astina badge from him. Just sent him an email requesting a shipping quote.

wow nice find. They also have some eyelids that I've never seen before, as well as thigns such as replacement mirror covers for our mirrors with LED turn signals in them!
wow.

RedHotP5 said:
Just found this site and thought I would share....scroll down about halfway down and you will see a used set of jdm's.

http://www.carfieldenterprise.com/ou...p?seriesID=225

Personally I can't vouch for the site, but I am thinking of getting a 323astina badge from him. Just sent him an email requesting a shipping quote.

I'd be very carefull with that company...I can't say I delt with them, but I've searched their website, and there's no address or phone number. I'm assuming they're from Hong Kong, since they say they claim "The EMS service, which is operated by the Hong Kong Post Office, offered our customers a safe and fast mailing serivce in a reasonalbe price."

It seems too fishy to me. Even their [company info] link has a picture from a Mazda dealership. I'd admit their prices are unbelievable, but with shipping and customs, it can add up.

BUT, if someone want's to try them out, let us know. I'd like someone to prove me wrong on this because they're pretty cheap :) and as my sig shows, "the cheaper the better!"

SO,

1. No address/phone number...Even cyberspace companies give you a PO box at least.
2. EMS services...Is it because they don't have any tracking capabilities, or will take a very long time to ship (this will cause problems with credit card companies, because you have a certain number of days [*30-60 I think] to dispute items).
3. Pictures seem fishy. Anyone can copy pictures from other web sites and type their names on the photos, but can they place a piece of paper with their name on it with the item and say they have this in stock? (kinda like what we do here on the for sale pages.)
4. Poor grammar, but it's most likely ESL, and their engrish may be bad.
5. The website is http://www.carfieldenterprise.com, isn't that an american based website...I know most countries end with other endings (i.e., japan=.jp, australia=.au...)

Funny part: They have these door sills that has "Family" etched on them? Do they mean Familia? AND they're selling a 14mm rear sway bar, isn't the stock bar 16mm?

WiL

BTW, there's this guy on the FS thread selling "USED" JDM tail lights, but asking +$200 and shipping...I don't know about you guys, but corksport sells them for $193 & there's an old thread back in January '06 that said he'll waive the shipping cost:

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123622735&highlight=shipping

Just call them up, I don't see why they can't honor that.

Just googled "carfield enterprise" and it seems the guy is posting different mazda forums and bulletin boards to get people to check his site out, His name is Ka Fai

ke20sprinter said:
BTW, there's this guy on the FS thread selling "USED" JDM tail lights, but asking +$200 and shipping...

Whoa, whoa, whoa . . . I said $200 with shipping; but I'll take $200 plus shipping too!! :D

I am still a little skeptical myself of the site. Anyone have good or bad experience with them? Found it earlier doing a search for the 323astina badge. Nothing on ebay and didn't find alot via google. Just waiting on his response concerning the shipping. He's already asking $20 for the badge alone plus shipping from Hong Kong.

I noticed the 'family' sills also. Maybe that is a china thang. LOL

The tails I just picked up from Corksport say "Made in England" on the lenses.(RTM)

Ok - Here's some install pics.

There are access panels for the three bolts that hold the lights on - and it's all fun and games untill your giant hands drop a nut into the abyss. Also, there was no access for me to unplug the harnesse(s) ... out came the rear panels. It's all good, I'm swapping out springs/struts and throwing down some sound dampener soon.
jdm%201.jpg

"JDM" tail on the left and "USDM" tail on the right. Those that are having problems with trying to reuse the USDM harness can clearly see the issue here. Total plug-n-play, everything lights up.
jdm%202.jpg

The finished product
jdm%203.jpg

jdm%205.jpg

jdm%204.jpg

Thanks guys ... the swap seriously cleans things up. Oh ... my '01 LX is now gone (need to update my sig). It was paid off and every penny from its sale went to mods for the other two (waiting to be installed). :D

Back