Its a sad day

CRGkart44

when someone comes to your driveway and steals your rear bumper as well as a single wheel. I mean really...

0919091811.jpg

That really sucks man, I feel very sorry for you and the car. I guess you should keep an eye out for all other lazer blue p5s around, as if you didn't already.

Of all the random crap.....

And in such a populated neighborhood? Please tell me this is a joke and we're being Mazda-roll'd. :(

That really sucks man, I feel very sorry for you and the car. I guess you should keep an eye out for all other lazer blue p5s around, as if you didn't already.

there are no other P5s around. That i know of, there is a red one, in awesome condition, and i know the owner. a black one, again know the owner. Maybe 1 or 2 more... but Not a single Laser blue

Of all the random crap.....

And in such a populated neighborhood? Please tell me this is a joke and we're being Mazda-roll'd. :(

Yeah, really :) Did they leave the jack stand, or was the car laying on its side?

i wont lie..i sorta giggled. who the hell would steal one wheel and a ear bumper? im mean really wtf

why are there two jack stands, scissors, and an orange extender cable there?

Last edited:
i wont lie..i sorta giggled. who the hell would steal one wheel and a ear bumper? im mean really wtf

why are there two jack stands, scissors, and an orange extender cable there?

me too mate...i couldnt help it, it just came out...

However, that does suck...then again, it is new york...so what do you expect?

Wooooow... Im on my way to get an alarm installed and a lil video survalance kit from wal-mart............

me too mate...i couldnt help it, it just came out...

However, that does suck...then again, it is new york...so what do you expect?

thats not nice, ive been to ohio and that place isnt exactly a model state...

Put your car in the damn garage before the whole thing is gone, or better yet, have you and a bunch of friends perform a stakeout tonight and wait to see who comes. Nothing like teaching thieves a lesson, better grab a baseball bat.

Back