Is there a way to adjust volume of Bluetooth / USB / etc separately?

polyester

:
2013 CX-5 GT
Weird question but is there some secret setting to adjust the base volume of the individual inputs in the stereo? Reason I ask is the Bluetooth audio, when streaming from my phone, is much much quieter than the rest. I have to crank it up to ~40 to make it equal to ~20 via USB or Sirius. Then when switching to a different input it'll blast out my ears at 40 until I crank it back down.

It's independent of the audio settings on the phone, and both my wife's and mine do the same thing. Ideally I'd like to change the settings somewhere in the various menus to raise the BT audio volume, but haven't found any way to do it either by poking around in the menus or in the manual.

(it's a 2013 Grand Touring with the Bose system - no tech package, by the way)

Am I stuck or is there an answer?

I have the same issue when playing sound tracks via bluetooth from my Blackberry.... I too haven't been able to find answer to this.

I have Samsung Galaxy Nexus and when I start streaming Pandora I can change Bluetooth volume. I usually set it to max so the car volume is equal to other music sources. I have an app on my phone, Tasker, to automate the process - phone connected to my car -> set Bluetooth volume to max.

Thanks but I'm on an iPhone 5 (should have mentioned that). Don't see anything useful in the App Store but that doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't exist.

Back