Infotainment ver. 74.00.230A

Newbie here so please forgive my ignorance...I have a 2021 Touring CX-5 and was wondering if I can update to the latest firmware to get wireless Carplay? If so where would I find it? Thanks!

I guess I was wondering what would happen if I updated my 2021 CX-5 with the latest firmware which does enable wireless Carplay on the Canadian models?

I guess I was wondering what would happen if I updated my 2021 CX-5 with the latest firmware which does enable wireless Carplay on the Canadian models?

Might need to look around on this one. I thought I'd read some '21s got Wireless but there were some that did not. May have been impacted by chip shortage. Not sure how that is playing out in Canada though. If your car came with it I would think you'd have the firmware already to take advantage of it. If not I imagine you don't have it.

Newbie here so please forgive my ignorance...I have a 2021 Touring CX-5 and was wondering if I can update to the latest firmware to get wireless Carplay? if so where would I find it? Thanks!
Afaik, only 2021 Miatas and Mazda6s have the hardware for wireless Android Auto/Carplay.

Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could privately share the NA N_74.00.230A-UPDATE.UP file with me. Thank you in advance.

A bit late to the party here, but I'm on 70.00.367. Would I benefit to have the dealer update it so 74.00.230 ? My main issue is how painfully slow the system is to start up, and a bit low to change radio stations

No - it's not gonna have any significant performance increases. All it's gonna do is screw the DPI for AA and enable wireless carplay if your car happens to have a headunit model that supports it.

No - it's not gonna have any significant performance increases. All it's gonna do is screw the DPI for AA and enable wireless carplay if your car happens to have a headunit model that supports it.
I've got the 2020 Sig, so it already had AA built in

FYI Downgraded to 70.000.367 and the adapter is working again.
I am having the same issue did except it is with a wireless android auto adapter. I am on the 74 firmware and want to downgrade back to 70.00.367A which was working perfectly. How did you do the downgrade? Did you just just the 70.00.367A file and do a normal update using the older file?

I am having the same issue did except it is with a wireless android auto adapter. I am on the 74 firmware and want to downgrade back to 70.00.367A which was working perfectly. How did you do the downgrade? Did you just just the 70.00.367A file and do a normal update using the older file?
Yes the same way as updating!

Back