(IL) Adjustable 2.0 Dohc FS Cam Gears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxmonoxidechil

Potential Scammer!
i just picked up another 626. so need to make some cash. so im gonna sell off some things i dont foresee using any time soon. these are by far one of the coolest things i still own. there some very rare adjustable cam gears for the 2.0 FS motor. there are very few of these that were made. these were from a bulk buy that went on a few years back. they have been used on a turbo FS probe since they were purchased, and have never had any issues.

im asking $175 shipped. there extremely rare. if you need any more picture's, or have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Picture280.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture379.jpg

What type of screws were used to hold the backing plate to the cam gear? If you can provide a link to the Group Buy page that might help answer some of the technical questions.

There are a number of types FS-DE adjustable cam gears out there and many of them use bolts at the same radius as the sensor pickups. This can lead to problems with the Cam Angle Sensor (CAS) not being able to get a clean signal.

the FS's in this section dont have any cam angle sensors. ;) so not an issue at all for these cars man.

they do have the magnetic pick ups that the newer FS's need. but have no idea if they can be used on them or not since they were on a older FS motor that didnt have the cam sensors.

they were bought quite a few years ago. probably 2003 or so and cant remember who exactly made them, or even what site they came from. the screws that hold the two together are just stainless steel Allen heads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back