Idaho?????

AWDRACER6

:
Mazdaspeed 6
Mods, why isnt there an IDAHO category??? Also, is there anyone in idaho on here?? Im stationed down in Mountain Home so speak up!!!!

I'm actually with civil engineering, 366th. I'll be up there on April 5. Can't wait. BTW let me see some pics of the 6!!! I have a silver P5. What's there to do up in Mountain Home AFB?

I'm actually with civil engineering, 366th. I'll be up there on April 5. Can't wait. BTW let me see some pics of the 6!!! I have a silver P5. What's there to do up in Mountain Home AFB?

Haha...What is there to do... Lol. Well, it sucks as far as finding something to do. Boise is about 35 minutes away and its not bad up there but everything else sucks. If you like to fish and hunt, that stuff is unlimited!! I have gone fishing quite a bit and its been good! It is windy as s*** and the winter is cold as s***! Well s*** is warm...Maybe as cold as cold s***! Anyways, hope you like your job man. Dont drink and drive or underage drink cause they will hang you by your balls!!!

Haha...What is there to do... Lol. Well, it sucks as far as finding something to do. Boise is about 35 minutes away and its not bad up there but everything else sucks. If you like to fish and hunt, that stuff is unlimited!! I have gone fishing quite a bit and its been good! It is windy as s*** and the winter is cold as s***! Well s*** is warm...Maybe as cold as cold s***! Anyways, hope you like your job man. Dont drink and drive or underage drink cause they will hang you by your balls!!!

lmfao. man, im from a squadron here in Sheppard, where its not uncommon for a group of 4 or 5 to go and underage drink AND drive... lol.. but i dont mess with that anyway, im always messing around with my car.

Damn, I had the only post in the idaho section on the old site. Looks like you guys beat me to it. Good to see other idahoans around this place.

Hey if any of you guys have an MP5 I have brand new seat covers and a sub box that you can have. I need to hand them off to someone or they go to the trash. The Seats were out of my old MP5 before I got leather. They only got 100 miles on them. Let me know. tks

Chris

Teton Valley to be exact. I've had 3 mazdas now and very very little issues with any. Drove the crap outta all of them too. What did the P5 get replaced with?

Anyone on here from the Boise area?

I just bought a 2003.5 MSP and am almost done fixing it up. From what i hear there was only three in the Boise area...

Back