I work at Rosen Mazda Waukegan now!!! Come see me!!

Mazdaboysp23

:
2006 Volvo S60R Passion Red/Gobi Sand Interior
Hey guys and girls, Im Jimmy (mazdaboysp23) and I wanted to let people know on here that i now work at Rosen Mazda in Waukegan as the Internet Sales Dude. I can also sell any used car that we have throughout all of our stores!!
Heres a brief history on why I got into the car business.....I have bought 3 cars from Rosen Mazda, a 2003 Mazda6s, a 2005 Mazda3 SP23 and now my current 2010 Mazda3 Grand Touring 6-speed. I have been a stylist for the rich for the last 91/2 years and love every minute of it and still take some clients in that business. In my heart I have always loved the Mazda brand. After this long and a couple of years research I have found out that I really want to do marketing for Mazda corporate either in Chicago (field office or headquarters in Irvine California). The way to get noticed by corporate is to work on a dealer level and start selling the cars I truley love. So here I am, starting out and workig my way to corporate!!
If any of you have anyone looking for a new/used Mazda please send them my way!! I am on the road to success and will gladly help anyone looking for a Mazda or need any information please feel free to ask!! I am Jimmy and am at Rosen Mazda in Waukegan!! Hope everyone and their Mazdas are doing great!!! Thanks for reading!!!

Last edited:
Thanks antoine! I didnt know but more or less was just putting it out there that I work for Mazda now!

Back