I thought it was about time to unveil my new CX-9

Spawn (Tim.B)

:
2008 Mazda CX-9
Hello,

My name is Tim and i thought I would join your forum.

I have been thinking about getting a new SUV for a while now. I have been looking at the Tahoes, Yukons, Acadias and even considered the Avalanche. But the more I got ready to purchase the more and more I realized that everywhere I went I would see one or more of these. I could not go anywhere and not run up on one.

You might notl know but the Spawn likes to be different. So here it is my new Daily the CX-9. This thing is awesome it has some balls for an SUV.

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

But like I just said that I just have to be different. I own a 300ZX TT an Z guys just can't just leave well enough alone.

So a week later I created the DUB Edition CX-9.

IMG_0116.jpg

So I first started by improving on my CX-9's smile.

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

Then no DUB Edition vehicle is complete without some you know what.

That’s right I stepped it up a notch with some Double Duce Hypnotic Rockstars wrapped in some Toyo rubbers.

IMG_0089.jpg

Yes they are deep.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
welcome to the forum, glad to see you found us and both car look good keep up the good work.

Man can't believe im saying this to a body kit but that thing looks clean!

Weakend project for you = paint your calipers ! I think a nice black would look good but what do i know

Man can't believe im saying this to a body kit but that thing looks clean!

Weakend project for you = paint your calipers ! I think a nice black would look good but what do i know

I have been thinking about that every since I put the wheels on. But if I do it I will have some down time. Because I would have to have them Powder Coated Gloss Black. So I would have to find a set of calipers for sale.

Back