I guess I finally did it too + two?!

Looks awesome Chris! Should have brought it on Saturday ;) then you might have remembered to put some suntan lotion on the mr. clean dome.

I need to buy a miata.......... Hopefully end of this year. or next spring. I am buying a truck (houses to build, have 2 small cars) soon so there goes that miata money.

Took the Miata out today for a local spin and a well needed bath. Wash, clay, wash again, glaze, and wax x3 all by hand. Thankfully the Miata is a small car and it didn't take all that long.

Pics: (You're welcome Mahhhk)(Note: All photos taken from my cell. Sorry!)

Right out of the car wash:
2010-05-16144644.jpg

And finally... Sitting next to my other baby.
2010-05-16151133.jpg

I made it shiny!
2010-05-16151152.jpg

Close up of the VRM paint:
2010-05-16151309.jpg

I was getting nothing but compliments from a lot of people on the car while I was cleaning it and while driving. It definitely made me feel like all the time spent on it was totally worth it.

siccckkkk

is it my eyes or is that fmic off center? looks nice either way though, i really like those rims

you know... I just looked at it and yeah it is off center. Now I'll be totally self conscious about it. (sadbanana)

(just kidding.)

Thanks to Mahhhk for helping me fix my glove box delete mod!

The car ran great the whole way back despite what I chatted with some of you about.

The car turned heads and I had a few people yell out their windows, "Nice car!" as I was driving back home. I think they just like the 949 Rims... Who knows?

On a side note.. After Mark rode with me I do agree.. The rattle from the passenger's rear is a suspension issue. I 'll have to look into it this week. Thankfully I now have a garage I can use, but I need to bring my own tools, jacks, stands, etc...

MS6 parts!!!!! stock parts i hope?

Unfortunately no. The MS6 is going back to mostly stock and will be a daily driver until I can decide what to do with it. I'm on the fence about selling it and getting something cheaper. Having 2 cars that get around 25 MPG and use premium gas in CT is expensive.

yea i hear ya. my dad got a Kawasaki ninja 500r because he had to start driving the ms6 to work everyday. he is going to keep it for another year and then sell it so i can get my 3. my mom doesnt want 2 cars (mine and my sisters) sitting outside so the 3 will be taking the ms6's spot in the garage.

Do it!!
i have the same 2.3 in the 6. mine is auto and i still get 30mpg. the best ive got is 32

Hehe I did 31 highway on the MS6 a few times... (lightly modded)

It made a good friend of mine, V6 Mazda 6 owner, a bit annoyed.... The fact I made more power AND got better MPG highway than he did.... Yeah... It didn't last long though; I got the mod bug and it was game over for me.

Back