Hwy 9 Fun Run!

(laugh) my car as of tonight

Attachments

• DSC00001.JPG
    DSC00001.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
any of you guys with kids feel like going to the sf zoo today? figure around noon or so. i'm pretty sure they have all the deer locked up...

well i guess even if you don't have kids, too, but it will probably be lame for you unless you really like animals.

thank goodness they didn't deploy. i braced myself for them, too. if they deployed, the car would definitely be totaled. right now, there's a slight chance it won't be. i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

thanks. the cop and the body man both said the hit looks to be no more than 20 mph, but since it was concentrated on one point, it looks a lot worse than it otherwise would have. i'm glad i'm alright too. things will all work out, i think.

I was pulled over for doing 80mph+ on an offramp and reckless driving and running a redlight.

The cop ended up giving me a ticket for not having proof of insurance, said nice car and be responsible.

Last edited:
UberCaff said:
I was pulled over for doing 80mph+ on an offramp and reckless driving and running a redlight.
Doh!

Hope you don't get into license trouble. :(

UberCaff said:
Nah, **** tommorow, thats is Saint Patricks Day. CHP Activity+++++
you think there gonna be on 9 236 ect... cuz im not gonna take any freeways or be drunk and driving so i dont care about no damn chp...but i maybe drunk so in that case i wouldnt go at all

Back