Hwy 9 Fun Run!

w00t! Big waves today. Gonna make for some interesting fishing tomorrow... on the pier.
Hope the fecal-count isn't too high, I hate excess bacteria in my fish. (blarf)

I think I am going to break down and buy a playstation 2 today. Gran Turismo 4 is coming out next month and it's been too long.

Does Costco have any good deals on them? Does anybody want to sell theirs?

UberCaff said:
I think I am going to break down and buy a playstation 2 today. Gran Turismo 4 is coming out next month and it's been too long.

Does Costco have any good deals on them? Does anybody want to sell theirs?
Costco generally has bundle packages with extra controllers and games and stuff. If you just want a cheap PS2 go to GameStop and get a used system.

-Jared

I dont want a refurbed unit, I really want a brand new PS2 slim edition. With the X-box's, Costco had a really good deal on them with the bundle, but I'm just not sure if the PS2 bundle is of any real value.

Last edited:
Howdy,
Yeah it has been a long ass time. My home computer situation is so wacked that I can never stay on. I check in once and a while, but I havent had much time for cruzin in a while.

I've been doing some small loops from my house, up 9 to skyline and then back down black rd. to mi casa. Ever since I got my Kumho ecsta's I've been kinda a bumming b/c the grip just isn't there. But in the rain these things arre unbelievable. It's like they grip better with some water than dry. I know that isn't the case, but it's fun to have confidence in the wet.

I hope to meet up for a drive or BBQ soon. Probelxracergir, when is the Bday? Are you down in Watsonville? Today I'm up to the Cosw Palace to check out the custom bike show.

Peace
Tito

Last edited:
KpaBap said:
whoa you fish out there, I'd love to join ya some time, eventually... if I get a rod and whatnot :)
I usually kayak, but not this time for obvious reasons. I'd rather be boating, though. :)

pics of my car
P1090045.JPG

P1090046.JPG

Hey everyone I've been eying that underdrive pulley. Any opinions on that one from rr-racing. It seems like a quality piece. I don't have any plans on a huge sound system so I don't think it will make a huge diff.

Back