Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: Work has officially been started, about half way done. Those who want the 8mm spacers, a little more work is involved, so these will take a little longer. Other than that, 3mm and 5mm spacers should be ready to go by the end of next week (Dec 31).

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5).

Last edited:
do you have any pictures of these actually on a car that u may post i wouldnt mind a wider appearace on my mz3 plz let me know.

I currently have some 8mm spacers left, but am lined up to make some more 3mm and 5mm spacers. I can ship 8mm right away, but have no solid date for the other sizes yet, but will still make them.

What are you looking for?

I currently have some 8mm spacers left, but am lined up to make some more 3mm and 5mm spacers. I can ship 8mm right away, but have no solid date for the other sizes yet, but will still make them.

What are you looking for?
Looking for a set of 5mm spacers.

Please tell me you still have two 8mm spacers left (yes) Will they fit without extending the lugs in the front?
I might need a set of 3's or 5's also for the rear if you have them. Have to check my clearance again later to make sure. I assume they are quality-built and u had no complaints thus far about them cracking/breaking, correct?

Last edited:
Looking for a set of 5mm spacers.

PM'd

Please tell me you still have two 8mm spacers left (yes) Will they fit without extending the lugs in the front?
I might need a set of 3's or 5's also for the rear if you have them. Have to check my clearance again later to make sure. I assume they are quality-built and u had no complaints thus far about them cracking/breaking, correct?

PM'd as well.

Back