HU pics???

Wojtek

:
impreza
hi I was just wondering if there is thread with just head unit pics if yes could anyone post the link. thanks sorry if i started this in wrong section

We could always make this the official head unit pics thread. I'll start:

IMGP0322.jpg

IMGP0323.jpg

It's a Pioneer DEH-P5800MP and these were taken before I finished my install.

I've always been a huge eclipse fan but this most recent one got replaced 3 times and had the same problem. I guess it was time for a change.

Here is mine its a cheap 200.00 unit but for the price I have a dbl din am/fm cd/DVD player along with front/rear/center/subwoofer pre amp outputs.
100_1491.jpg

ok sorry for the bad pic but i took this in the dark with my phone in my storage unit 45 min before my flight back to Iraq, and my dig cam was dead.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 197
i like the little tray you have below your HU. Where did you get it?

The tray is a DIN mount for the SIRIUS Starmate Replay or Streamer GTR radio. There are two links below, one is just for the DIN mount and the other is for a whole kit which includes everything you would need to hardwire your radio:

http://www.dogstarradios.com/stv2.html

http://www.myradiostore.com/p/gtr-pro-vehicle-kit.html

I am sure you can find other deals, like on Ebay, but this is a start. Hope it helps...

all these years and I still didn't get nice HU.(hand)
I was thinking about fiberglassing that center piece to make look nice top would be hu and bottom would be gps or some kind of fuel consumption meter like kiwi.

Last edited:

You can see the head unit in the glove box, fits nicely in there. The specs for the screen is in my sig. Its loading windows 7 in that pic. The head unit is just a cheap sony, but it has decent sound so its good enough. Eventually i would like to eliminate the head unit all together and run an amp setup. (pic was taken from my iphone, so quality is not that great, and the glare on the screen isn't usually that bad, direct sunlight + bad camera)

Back