How much did you pay for your Mazda3?

So far the average price of all our Mazda3's is $18,551.45
Thats not to bad!

The average for the new Mazda's is $19,258.53
($18,298.38 if you take out the two that seem really over paid.)
The average of the used is $13,825

Last edited:
I know it sounds like a lot, but it seems to be on par with what's sold (and is still on the market) in Canada....Since your dollar dropped in the States, Canadians will make trips down to buy the big ticket items since they're so much cheaper......too bad for me :(

i got mine used 06 stormy blue 5dr gt model with 22k + factory warranty for 10k out the door i also put 6k down payments are 204.00 a month 5yrs :(

I know it sounds like a lot, but it seems to be on par with what's sold (and is still on the market) in Canada....Since your dollar dropped in the States, Canadians will make trips down to buy the big ticket items since they're so much cheaper......too bad for me :(
I had a dumb moment and didn't think about Canada... sorry our economy sucks!

Hey guys-

Thinking of buying my first Mazda. Looking at the 2008 (refresh he says) Mazda3 Hatchback Black Grand Touring with moonroof/Bose. Had the dealer down to $5,000 down and $300 a month (60 mo). Is this a good price, I see that most people are paying alot less, but seem to be getting the lower models. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys-

Thinking of buying my first Mazda. Looking at the 2008 (refresh he says) Mazda3 Hatchback Black Grand Touring with moonroof/Bose. Had the dealer down to $5,000 down and $300 a month (60 mo). Is this a good price, I see that most people are paying alot less, but seem to be getting the lower models. Thanks!
I think that is a steal! GET IT!

Hey guys i just recently decided to look into the mazda 3 on my car search, and i found one online that i like.

http://www.bonifacehiersmazda.com/New-Inventory.aspx?InventoryId=25738663

Its a Black 2008 Mazda3 sport brand new. I haven't test driven yet, but i am looking to find out what price i should shoot for if i decide to buy. It has on the site MSRP of $14361, but im trying to find what price i should go for OTD.

It seems like a basic version

Got it for $14,400 out the door. (mj)

I'm excited and now the proud owner of an 08 mazda 3!

Just got a 2009 i Sport yesterday.

A dealership in Long Beach had a deal that was just impossible to pass up - 3 year lease at $179/month with nothing out of pocket and they covered the first month's payment and the first checkup.

When I saw the ad in the paper, I figured it was either a typo or it was one of those deals where they had one at that price that would magically have just been taken right before I got there, but surprisingly that was not the case. They actually had a few of them in stock and a decent variety of colors. I ended up with metropolitan gray micah.

The only options it has are the ac and auto, but for that kind of deal, still amazing. I've only had the car for about 24 hours, but I have to say that I'm extremely impressed, especially since I haven't looked at compact cars in over a decade. They definitely weren't made like this back then!

2006-5dr hatchback-S, 9miles on the odometer, in-dash 6cd/sunroof, cargo mat, cargo net. 5spd sport AT. Titanium gray. And an 100,000 bumper to bumper extended warranty. For around 20K. I have about 42K on the odometer now.

I paid 14,100 out the door for a 07 with 30k miles. Brand new tires included. It is not the wagon model, and fairly spartan. it had power windows locks keyless etc, but nothing special beyond that, do i do allright?

I paid 14,100 out the door for a 07 with 30k miles. Brand new tires included. It is not the wagon model, and fairly spartan. it had power windows locks keyless etc, but nothing special beyond that, do i do allright?
I think so, do you know if it is the 2.3 engine or the 2.0?
But if your happy with the car then its a great deal! : )
Welcome!

Bought mine new August 05. I guess it's the 's' model, it's the hatch. Think I paid 21k with change for it. Only option was the Automatic Shift.

I just bought(Today) an 05 Mazda 3 Hatchback S, which is 2.3L. It has 50k Miles, Automatic, AutoDim/Compass/Temp Rear View Mirror, 6-Disc In Dash, TPMS (I think, haven't verified), got 4yr/100,000Miles Bumper to Bumper Extended Warranty and NO moonroof/sunroof.

All out The Door for 11k.

Going to add some waste basket mudflaps tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back