How much did you pay for your Mazda3?

skylar2ups

:
2011 Mazda3 iSport
If there is another thread please point me to that. I hate "double" threads.

So I got tired of having to sort through other threads to see how much people paid for their 3. So if your up for telling everyone the Model (Sedan/5-Door) Trim (iSport/iTouring...) and Options (Spoiler, sunroof, bose...) and When and Where you bought the 3 mostly I want to know the people who bought theirs brand new but I'm more then happy to hear how anyone got their Mazda.

(I'm about to buy a new 3 and I want to see when people got the best deals.)

2007 Sedan iTouring Sun & Sound - $15,500 OTD
King's Mazda Mason, Ohio in June 2007.

Last edited:
about 3 months ago I bought my 3 for $12,500. it's a 3 5 door-hatch with side airbags (I don't know if that's standard) 2.3L, manual, and about 50K miles. I bought mine from a young couple who couldn't afford the payments anymore. I feel kinda bad for buying it but they got about $2,500 back in cash.

I bought my zoom zoom in 07 its a black mica sedan itouring. Doesn't have any special. It was $16100 brand new with five miles on it at Royal Moore Mazda Hillsboro Oregon. The best part is there is no sales tax. The other fee's were only $210.

I just have to say this is sad that 42 people have viewed this thread and there are only 2 posts other then my own.

It would take a max of three seconds to post and it could help people a lot when they are looking to buy a new 3 or any other Mazda for that matter. Showing people when you got the best deal could save other people money at least thats why I made the thread but with out any posts from all of yall it's just another pointless thread and that would make me feel like an idiot for starting it.

i bought mine Nov. 17th 2007 its a 2008 Hatch S Touring No extra options woo woop lol 5speed manual. got her with like 15 miles on her and it was the only stick in South Florida =) Got my baby for $17,500 then decided to lease her bc i was broke so im leasing it with planes to trade in before lease is over! Might even be doing it this weekend (i ran into a 07 speed red with 20k on it)

The night i found her! it was like love at first sight lol
oh btw me goin to the dealer was not planned i was bored and had just gotten out of work lol gotta love it!

Last edited:
Ok, obviously bought this one used from a private party, but here goes
2004 Mazda3 hatch. sport?
All the options except nav and leather I believe...Sunroof, side and rear airbags, 6cd, Xenon headlights, I think that's it...
$9500 about a year ago.

Ok, obviously bought this one used from a private party, but here goes
2004 Mazda3 hatch. sport?
All the options except nav and leather I believe...Sunroof, side and rear airbags, 6cd, Xenon headlights, I think that's it...
$9500 about a year ago.

Wow, that's an awesome deal! How many miles does it have?

I paid 12,500 for my 05 Mazda3 Hatch standard. I wanted to negotiate further but the owner didn't want to since he had a loan on the car he wanted to pay off.

Thanks haha...I figured bargain as low as I could considering the depreciation factor (my dad is also pro at haggling) haha

It had 34,000 when I got it. It had a brand new engine placed in there by the dealer around 20,000 under warranty due to a bad oil change leading a blown up engine. Maybe that's why everyone else didn't want to buy it :/ haha oh well. Better for me.

It's got 60,000 on it now. I put almost 26,000 on it in less than a year. Wow. ha

Thanks haha...I figured bargain as low as I could considering the depreciation factor (my dad is also pro at haggling) haha

It had 34,000 when I got it. It had a brand new engine placed in there by the dealer around 20,000 under warranty due to a bad oil change leading a blown up engine. Maybe that's why everyone else didn't want to buy it :/ haha oh well. Better for me.

It's got 60,000 on it now. I put almost 26,000 on it in less than a year. Wow. ha

You got blue too! I wanted a blue one but the one that I saw wasn't as good a deal as the red one was. Ah well. I'll get blue next time.

Got a 2008 Crystal white pearl Mazda 3 S Sport MT with rear wing spoiler for $16,500 + TTL (came out to $17,800 OTD in Houston). Invoice is $17,851. ($1300 below invoice)

Last edited:
2008 i Touring w/ Sunroof, CD Changer, ABS and Bags all around...

A smidge over 16k out the door.

Back