How many Rotary Nutz do we have here?

coolest one

Attachments

• fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 367
I gave serious thought last summer to buying a 3rd gen RX7 like the black one our friend Seppuku showed us. $20 large and I could have been driving it...twin turbo and sweet 17 inch rims. I love the front body kit with the extra lights under glass. Saw that on a bright yellow one in the flesh and just about lost it. Really looks JDM if done right.

I liked the first two generations of RX7s, but the last one (imported into North America) is the ultimate and even though the design is a number of years old, it looks great and undated.

BondoBob said:
I liked the first two generations of RX7s, but the last one (imported into North America) is the ultimate and even though the design is a number of years old, it looks great and undated.
Oh, absolutely! It' is a modern classic, if that makes any sense.

my mechanic built a mazda b2200 truck powered by a 13BT it runs low 12's on street tires :D

i just want my cars running i don't want anymore ;)

rxtruck-6.JPG

rxtruck-3.JPG

:D

SWEEEEET!!!

So how did the eccentric shaft line up with the tranny? I heard that the guys who do rotary miatas have to hook up a chain drive because they don't meet up...

eccentric shaft=a crankshaft (of sort) :)

that truck has an rx7 turbo tranny it bolts right up to the stock mounting points. it has a custom driveshaft and a ford 9" rear

i have no clue about the miata's but i'm pretty sure its untrue. i saw a rotary miata at the track. i'm pretty sure it had a rx7 tranny it :)

ahhh... I haven't hung out in the RX-7 forum in a while (psyco ex in there) but are there some rotary miata guys there?

the only rotary miata owner i know i met at the drag strip. i don't think there are very many owners on that board

TX is nice too. we do have tons of rotor heads. you can find rotaries in datsuns, toyota's,mazda's etc etc etc :) i think i need a suzuki RE-5 rotary powered motorcycle!!!! ;)

ahhhh...*drool*

Now you have to tell me what's going on there! I see someone completely irradicated the cumbersome stock air box. we were forever breaking the necks of that thing!!

What other goodies do I see besides a gorgeous Fluidyne IC?
mmm...single turbo...no friggin million little vacuum hoses to deal with!! :D

Is this your car Vos??

umm
greddy t78 kit
greddy 3row fmic
greddy pulley kit
jr rotary ported *new* engine
blitz sbc-id boost controller
haltech e6k
1600cc secondaries
there's more but that's the big things :)

i hope that's still my car ;)

Back