How hard is it to install the CX-9 cargo nets?

Just looking at the cargo nets for the side area and I notice there are no hooks. It comes with hooks that have to be installed? How hard is this?
As a side note, I was looking at getting a weathertec cargo mat but it appears that it covers the underneath cubbies, meaning I would have to putt the cargo tray back to access them. Will this net be more of a pain when accessing the underneath cubbies?

If you're referring to these, you can find the install instructions under the product description.

Just looking at the cargo nets for the side area and I notice there are no hooks. It comes with hooks that have to be installed? How hard is this?
As a side note, I was looking at getting a weathertec cargo mat but it appears that it covers the underneath cubbies, meaning I would have to putt the cargo tray back to access them. Will this net be more of a pain when accessing the underneath cubbies?
I have the WeatherTech cargo liner and yes it does cover up the storage compartments.

I have the WeatherTech cargo liner and yes it does cover up the storage compartments.
Yeah, i'm thinking that it must be a pain to pull back the cover to access the storage. So I guess I'll have to plan to just keep items in there I won't need often.

Yeah, i'm thinking that it must be a pain to pull back the cover to access the storage. So I guess I'll have to plan to just keep items in there I won't need often.

It's not too bad if you have nothing in there, but if your trunk is full of stuff on top of the liner, it may be a little bit of work to get to them

Well I tried. I can’t seem to get the forward 2 hooks in. They tell you in the directions not to remove the quarter panel entirely but there’s no way to get your arm back there to put the nuts in. I guess I’ll ask the dealer to do it. I need an oil change anyhow.

Back