How hard is it to install the CX-9 cargo nets?

Just looking at the cargo nets for the side area and I notice there are no hooks. It comes with hooks that have to be installed? How hard is this?
As a side note, I was looking at getting a weathertec cargo mat but it appears that it covers the underneath cubbies, meaning I would have to putt the cargo tray back to access them. Will this net be more of a pain when accessing the underneath cubbies?

:
2022 CX-9 GT
Just looking at the cargo nets for the side area and I notice there are no hooks. It comes with hooks that have to be installed? How hard is this?
As a side note, I was looking at getting a weathertec cargo mat but it appears that it covers the underneath cubbies, meaning I would have to putt the cargo tray back to access them. Will this net be more of a pain when accessing the underneath cubbies?
I have the WeatherTech cargo liner and yes it does cover up the storage compartments.

I have the WeatherTech cargo liner and yes it does cover up the storage compartments.
Yeah, i'm thinking that it must be a pain to pull back the cover to access the storage. So I guess I'll have to plan to just keep items in there I won't need often.

:
2022 CX-9 GT
Yeah, i'm thinking that it must be a pain to pull back the cover to access the storage. So I guess I'll have to plan to just keep items in there I won't need often.

It's not too bad if you have nothing in there, but if your trunk is full of stuff on top of the liner, it may be a little bit of work to get to them