How can I get extra HP, for A cheap price?

sorta off topic,
topher: i was thinking about running new headers and no cats with some sort of aftermarket header-back exhaust and i was wondering how loud your car is the way youre running it

snooky said:
i am soooo gettin this thing dude, thanks im gonna show my garage this s*** now maybe theyll save bux on ssupercharging.

no one said anything bout replacing a supercharger w/ this. Its only suppose to increase gas mileage, and inscrease HP/Throttle Response.

Stealth5 said:
sorta off topic,
topher: i was thinking about running new headers and no cats with some sort of aftermarket header-back exhaust and i was wondering how loud your car is the way youre running it

How do u get your picture soo big at the bottom?

snooky said:
i am soooo gettin this thing dude, thanks im gonna show my garage this s*** now maybe theyll save bux on ssupercharging.

If you get this you need to report back and let us know if it is worthwhile. Obviously this won't do much but I imagine it will be noticeable based on what I've heard. I wonder what the gains would be with stock intake + turbanator versus aftermarket intake + turbanator. I know it will not give you 35 hp, but I imagine it might give 5 or so (that is very good still). Anyone know the numbers for cars like ours??

Last edited:
I started a thread on this turbinator thing a couple of weeks ago. Just asking around if anybody knew anything about it. Several folks shot it down with one guy saying that it actually caused a decrease in power and mpg. I dropped it after that, but some folks here are saying that they've seen it work. What's up? (boom07) There will always be folks criticizing things, but numbers should speak for themselves. What are the true numbers? I HIGHLY doubt that it would be better than a supercharger (though definitely cheaper).

Actually I started a thread on spiralmax which appears to be the same product by the looks of it. If I knew how to link a thread to this post I would. Just search for "spiralmax???"

ya... ive brought the tornado up before also. I got flamed on for it and it was shot down immediately.

poeple will always have something to b**** about, but as far as it descreasing power find out what hes driving b/c i posted earlier this device cannot be mixed w/ a turbocharged car or suprercharged it will only restrict airflow and result in decrease of power and worst mpg, but i will talk to my buddy & see if we can run some dyno's, and get some results on it

it "will" restrict airflow no matter what car its on, just look at the thing, anyone with some kind of car knowledge can tell it won't work.

How about weight reduction? Start tearing that car up, toss out everything you don't need.

Air Conditioning: Overrated
Stereo System: For Posers
Back seats: Who cares, you're not sitting back there!
Upholstery: All SHOW NO GO!
Spare Tire: What me worry?

Don't forget the fluid levels:
Never run on more than 1/4 tank of gas and empty your wiper fluid.

Now that is going to be one FASSSST CAR.

Yeah buddy.

Wooo.

Auzzie_Mp3 said:
(lol) (lol) hahahaha that stuff adds like 80 hp and dont forget to put LEDs on your window washers too those add so much!!
and dont forget that putting some shiny stuff on your rubber to make them look wet, makes it really look fast!! (mswerd) Maybe an extra 10hp!!! Oh yeah and put some undercar neons on so it looks like its floating. FAST REAL FAST!!!!!! (silly) (nana)

Back