Houston(Kingwood) Meet

Equinox

Daddy Warbucks
Contributor
:
09 370Z Nismo
Hey guys,

If anyone is gonna be in the northeast houston area near humble/huffman/crosby/kingwood on the 27th of June, come down to Kingwood town center at 10:00pm in the albertsons parking lot (albertsons was shutdown and the meet will just be in an abandoned Albertsons parking lot across from Smoothie King. If you don't know where kingwood is, it's the exit off Highway 59 north of Houston, there will be an exit for KINGWOOD DR. If you are going north on 59, you'll be going right down Kingwood dr. Albertsons is on you left just before where Kingwood dr. meets West Lake Houston Pkwy. Hope to see you there. And yes, I'll be there.

Date: June 27th (Thursday)
Time: 10:00PM
Where: Albertsons in center of Kingwood, Houston, Tx.

Are MY2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RSs allowed?!??!
And yes, race we shall, and you will be destroyed.
Also need to find a way in to Northpark Park for rally races...
haha, that would be too cool.

And another thing, should I go with my

1) DoD patriotism sig
sig3_eagle.jpg

2) My awesome fruity sig
sig5.jpg

Or 3) My al;skj sig
sig4.jpg

Last edited:
Hah, yes, this could be true. I shall not underestimate him.
Now, Rusty is somebody I need to race. I don't have to worry about anything. He will stall on the launch and have to do about 4 shifts just to get moving.

the space sig looks best to me and... shuddap RES... you know he could beat you, don't have him race ME. You have like 140 hp and I can't beat you, he has like 160hp... I ain't eat lucky charms or anything.

why the hate? I was standing up for your ******* car, I guess I won't do that any more....... anyway, I want to run you morgan. True rusty might be a closer race but like you said he needs to get his driving down. I too like the space sig more but that american flag one isn't bad either.

Last edited:
I think we should find a really wide area, and have like... 5 people race at once. That would be really fun. And I think you and Rusty would be about the same to race... Rusty paid so much for such a pitiful car... Tops out at 90mph.

hahah please morgan, race rusty. You will see his car is no slouch. With his new chip he will be running low to mid 15s. That would be hard for you to beat. With that chip he is actually a better race for craig, because they should be running similar times.

Bah. He put his Vtec sticker in the wrong spot on his car, it looks really funny. I guess that means it is 'fake' Vtec, so nothing to worry about.
And I am thinking it would be a good race between us, and if he were to race Craig, that would be destruction.
Time for lunch break. I am freakin' hungry. No more posts for awhile.... maybe.

well think about it Zeo. He has 170 HP on that motor, the same as a GSR but a lighter car with a little less torque. Craig has 210 but his car is hard to drive. I think craig would win, but I don't know about it being "destruction". I guess they will just have to race and find out.

Perhaps...
Anyone care to go to Hot Import Nights in Dallas on the 2nd of August with me? I will probably be going (and showing!) my car in a group with all the other Imprezas. On i-club.com, the TXIC (Texas I-Club) is, for the first time, going there and registering the impreza in, but they are a few cars short, and they want me to register to go with them. I am really thinking about it, and I really want to go, but I dunno if prior engagements will allow for this.
What do you guys think, I really wanna freakin' go!

I am actually going to be in arlington that weekend but I don't know if I will be able to go to the show. It is my grandparents' anniversary so that might complicate things. I will have to let you know about that.

Awesome, sounds good. I might go visit my grandparents, either mom's or dad's side, doens't matter, both of them are only about an hour or two outside of Dallas.
I could visit them, then go to the show. Wouldn't have to pay for a blasted hotel or anything, would be great. And all the i-club guys are going to have a big party as well. Should be a ton of fun, I just hope I will be able to go.

Well, I am starting to lean way way way more toward going now. Things are working out well here with my family about it, and the i-club guys really need more people for them to make it in.
And on another note, I just ordered my intake (AEM short ram), exhaust (Tanabe Racing Medallion) and my pedals (Sparco Racer Polished).
There will unfortunately be little sleeping until they get here now...

Deadline!
Car meet is tonight!
Go see the first post for the information!
SHOW UP, YOU! Fun is to be had! See you there!

damn, i saw this post a few days too late. i wanted to stop by again when you guys all meet up.
as far as rusty's car goes, i don't think anyone knows the full potential of it since he still has his auto ex ecu trying to manage a jdm sir man. engine/tranny.

not only does his rev. limiter cut off right as he's entering the sweet part of the power band, i believe that the fuel maps(along with more upgraded functions) on the jdm ecu will create better performance.

once he learns to shift quickly, he'll definately be giving craig a run for his money. craig's got the turbo lag, but rusty's lil honda engine has squat for TQ so we'll see.

i didn't bother reading EVERY post so maybe they already threw down.

I agree with you MX3. Rusty says the new ECU isn't helping that much and he is having problems with other stuff, like his distributor. It will be a little while before it is running at it's full potential but when it does, it should be pretty quick.

Back