rednecks_r_us

:
2003 Laser Blue Protege5
10/15/2005: Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Pavillion

4pm to 11pm

2121 North 83rd Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85035

https://www.overboost.com/vision/tickets_show.asp?id=1743&eid=379

$55.00 USD online price + $3.50 USD convenience fee

The car competition is nearly sold out at over hundreds of cars with the best of the best competitors flying in from all across the globe to compete at the Mecca of shows. The model expo now encompasses a vast amount of cover models - from the PLAYBOY, MAXIM and FHM beauties to the hottest new faces in the modeling world. PAS Magazine is now hosting the Cover Model Search, looking across the nation for the next face to grace the cover. The XM VIP lounge is the best place to relax and socialize! With the best luxury and celebrity cars in the market, They have revamped stages and new attractions. These attractions as well as the staple attractions such as the Mazda Stage with all the Hot GoGo dancers, Modified M-Lounge, Pepsi Urban Stage with all the entertaining urban battles, special guest celebrities and more will be on hand at this import massive! Don't miss out...and of course Pitbull performing live on the Mazda Main Stage.

FAQ's

1. Where can I purchase tickets for Hot Import Nights?
You can purchase tickets for each event in advance at www.hotimportnights.com They accept credit cards as form of payment. Tickets sold online are the best way to minimize your wait in line at the event. You can also get tickets at the door of each event. The venues are large enough where you wont have to worry so much about tickets selling out rather the key to maximize your time inside the event instead of outside would definitely be to purchase your tickets in advance!

2. How can I register my vehicle and when I do, will I get a confirmation letter and information about roll in?
You can register your vehicle online at www.hotimportnights.com and look under the Registration section. It is generally $50 to register your vehicle. Once we receive your application and you are approved, you will get a letter in the mail or email about details for bringing your car for roll in as well as information on how to compete. We sell out of show car space early so remember, if you're interested in participating in Hot Import events REGISTER EARLY!

3. How do I get to the venue?
Directions can be obtained from www.hotimportnights.com under the CALENDAR section.

4. Why was I charged by Overboost.com?
Overboost.com is the Official Online Ticketing and Online Car Registration provider for Hot Import Nights. As result, a charge by "Overboost.com" will appear on you credit card statement.

5. Can I send you pictures from the event?
Yes, please send your pictures to mike@visionevent.com and if selected, they could be featured in our online HIN Photo Gallery.

6. How old do you have to be to attend the show?
The event is all ages.
7. Do children get in free?
Children 6 and Under get in for FREE!
8. Where can I get information about vendor and sponsorship opportunities?
Call the our Irvine office at 949-789-7439 One of our representatives will be glad to assist you and help you find the right package that works for your company.
9. How can I become a model for Hot Import Nights?
There is a model search that we conduct every year. Just send a bio and picture to models@visionevent.com Top models will be selected to attend each local Hot Import Nights event. If you think you have what it takes to attract attention the opportunity is just an email away!

Last edited:
Show Car Registration
1. When do we need to bring our cars for setup of the show, and what do I need to do to prepare it for roll in?
Roll in takes place the day before the show. For indoor venues, you MUST have less than a tank of gas in your vehicle. Also, your battery will need to be disconnected once spotted at the show. To run power to your vehicle at the event, you will need to order electricity as well as get a DC inverter. More information on this can be obtained from your vehicle confirmation letters that you will receive in the mail shortly after you register your car.
2. When will I recieve the roll-in information?
Usually two weeks prior to the event.
3. How many people can get in with my car?
If you are competing in the event, you may bring one passenger with you at the time of roll in. All others will have to wait till the doors open to the public before they can enter the facility. Tickets can also be purchased online in advance for those extra people that may be coming to support you at the show.
4. When does the battery have to be disconnected?
The battery has to be disconnected immediately after your car is Staged in the venue. Cars who do not disconnect batteries may be towed from the show or Disqualified to compete.
5. What time do I need to be there?
Roll in of vehicles takes place the day before the event... usually around 5pm on Friday.
6. I've made a few more modifications to my car, how can I send you the new changes?
There is no need to send us any information on new modifications, you will have time to add those adjustments to your Modification Card when you roll in.

DIRECTIONS

The Cricket Pavilion is located one half mile north of the I-10 Freeway on the southeast corner of 83rd Avenue and Encanto Boulevard. 2121 North 83rd Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85035

Tucson
Take I-10 West (through Phoenix), exit at 75th Avenue or 83rd Avenue and drive north for 1/2 mile. Follow the signs to the parking lots.

East Valley
I-10 West, exit at 75th Avenue or 83rd Avenue and drive north for 1/2 mile, then follow the signs to the parking lots.

Northern Arizona
Take I-17 South to I-10 West, exit at 75th Avenue or 83rd Avenue and drive north for 1/2 mile, then follow the signs to parking lots.

Northwest Phoenix
Take 101 South to I-10 East, exit at 83rd Avenue or 75th Avenue, drive north for 1/2 mile, then follow the signs to parking lots.

If you have paid and registered for the show sign up here.

Here is the list of PAID and registered for HIN.

1. RXMAC/yellow RX8
2. rednecks_r_us/laser blue P5/ Bill, Christy & Lexi
3. azmz6/lapis blue 6s/Tony

If you are attending the show and want $3.00 off the entrance price let me know.

1. Dark Angel - Probably need 4 of them. Taking my Bro and his wife 2
2. Dinux - Adam & Steph will will probably be there
3. Rheiga - James & friend - Probably need 2 of them
4. qtinp5 - I'll most likely go!
5. ElDudo1946 - I'll be at the show repping AZMC as much as I can

Vision Entertainment
(949)789-7439 phone
(949)789-7444 fax

Event Information

showinfo@visionevent.com Overboost.com
Billing Information (Pre-sale Tix, Showcar Registrations)
HINHelp@Overboost.com

Sales
Exhibitor / Sponsorship Information ONLY
sales@visionevent.com Overboost.com
Technical and Web Related
Vision@Overboost.com

Jayson Guzman
Car Registration Information
jguzman@visionevent.com
David Gonzalez
Promotion and Web Media Inquiries
dave@visionevent.com

NEW Mailing Address!!
15285 Alton Pkwy suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
Model Search / Model Bookings
Elizabeth Le
Model Inquiries
models@visionevent.com

Media
Brendan Flynn
media requests
Phone:213-629-4974
Fax:213-623-9501

HIN%20promotion%20(Large).jpg

Jayson Guzman wrote:

Dear HIN Competitor

On behalf of VISION ENTERTAINMENT, I would like to welcome you to the most anticipated event of the year2005 HIN, Phoenix!

The content below contains crucial information regarding your roll-in and set-up.

Check-In/Load-In will be begin at 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., on Saturday October 15, 2005. Look for signs that will direct you to the staging area. While in line you will be classified. After classification you will be given a modification sheet, two wristbands (event passes), and regulations for the event. The classification sheet will be used by the judges when they mark their score sheets as well as spot your vehicle in the show. Your classification sheet must be clearly displayed on the driver-side window at all times during move-in and show hours.

Regulations
Placement will be given on a first come first serve basis. What this means is that you should get to the venue early. If a member of your crew arrives late, does not caravan with you, and is not in line with you at the time of roll-in, they will not be placed with you (NO EXCEPTIONS).
The vehicle must be clean and free of body damage. Project cars and prototypes must be in a completed state.
NO support vehicles are allowed inside the venue, you must walk/carry your equipment inside the venue.
When you check-in you will be given two wristbands, one for yourself and one for whoever is going to bring you back the next day.
FUEL REGULATIONS FOR THIS EVENT is between 1/4 tank to empty. You will not be allowed inside the venue if you have more then 1/4 tank of gas.
Cars will be required to disconnect batteries once parked on the show floor. The show will not start until all batteries have been disconnected.

Hot Import Nights will be hosted at: Cricket Pavilion
2121 North 83rd Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85035
Dates and Times:
Setup Day:
Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 9:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.
? *** Registration/Check-in area will be held @ Cricket Pavilion Parking Lot

Exhibit Day:
- Saturday, October 15th- 3:00PM Judging Starts
- Saturday, October 15th- 4:00PM 11:00PM(show hours).

Tear-Down:
Once all consumers have exited the building, roll-out can commence.
For more information OR to purchase electricity go to www.hotimportnights.com/showinfo.

*****JUST A REMINDER TO ALL COMPETITORS NO COMPANY SIGNAGE (BANNERS, PRODUCT DISPLAYS, FLAGS, FLYERS, ETC.) ALLOWED OF ANY KIND IN DENOTED CAR ROWS; DECALS ON THE VEHICLES ARE THE ONLY SIGNAGE PERMITTED FOR CAR COMPETITORS. ONLY HIN SPONSORS HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE SHOW SIGNAGE.

Thank you for all your support!

Live and World Wide,

Jayson Guzman
Vision Entertainment
Automotive Marketing
15285 Alton Parkway, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618
949-789-7439 ext.27

Feel free to sign up.

If you have paid and registered for the show sign up here.

Here is the list of PAID and registered for HIN.

1. RXMAC/yellow RX8
2. rednecks_r_us/laser blue P5/ Bill, Christy & Lexi
3. azmz6/lapis blue 6s/Tony

If you are attending the show and want $3.00 off the entrance price let me know.

1. Dark Angel - Probably need 4 of them. Taking my Bro and his wife 2
2. Dinux - Adam & Steph will will probably be there
3. Rheiga - James & friend - Probably need 2 of them
4. qtinp5 - I'll most likely go!
5. ElDudo1946 - I'll be at the show repping AZMC as much as I can
9.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back