HKPRO5's Turbo Build Thread.

Looking for stealth...lol

When the exhaust gets here everything but the muffler will get coated in flat back.

Still planning out the gauge wiring panel where the AEM FIC will be going as well.

After the turbo, I'll be directly going into a motor build on the side. (MSP lip also if I can find it)

The exhaust was a bit lost somewhere in Cali. but I should be able to pick it up at the post office tomorrow.

Hopefully the oil pan is at home while I am typing this too. =)

The piping is HUGE! It will get cleaned up, Polish the muffler and spray (ceramic) black the rest of the piping. Still waiting on the AWR oil pan, once that gets in i can start planning out the drain block fitting. Also picked up some new headlights, (well new to me) the lenses will be stripped off and replace the ones on the projectors.
5a9be571.jpg

4a5b2634.jpg

Haha thanks! I wasn't expecting the box to be so big.

This lady in the parking lot at the post office asked if I needed help. (because I was dragging the box to get to my car. =)

Thanks again. Now I just need to figure out how I will put the midpipe back together correctly.

If you look closely at the piping, you can see some marks that you can use as a reference to properly match them up. As I assume, you'll have a shop do it. You also might have to get the midpipe fitted to your downpipe.

Yea Ill be using the SpeedCircuit DP which is a 2.5"

Ill check the mid pipe again. If it is marked properly i can do it myself. =)

This lady in the parking lot at the post office asked if I needed help. (because I was dragging the box to get to my car. =)

"Ah, das okey auntie!"

haha dude everyone is so nice in Hawaii I miss it already. I would have visited Oahu man, but I ended up spending too much money and inter-island flights are out of control expensive now! :( Good thing I can watch your progress from m247. Pumped for the turbo kit to come already!

for those that like pics.
75f75cf9.jpg

Here is the panel that I am building for the AEM unit and the power blocks for the aftermarket electronics (gauges, turbo timer)
01713fb7.jpg

Got the AEM FIC in the mail today. Also the spare lights I have to swap the projectors into. Paid for a head that is currently being shipped. Going to have a friend take a look at it, clean it up and make sure its good to go.
When the time comes I will swap it out, put on the ported intake manifold as well. should be a good time. I can see myself driving the spare truck to work for a couple of days. lol

a9cdb667.jpg

a644fe14.jpg

Got the Oil pan on Friday, checked to make sure the flange wasn't warped. Also got around to replacing the lenses.

e924e52a.jpg

32c5ed91.jpg

Back