HKPRO5's Supercharger Build Thread

I have a 2" cat-back strait pipe. It sounds awesome if I do say so my self. Very deep and quiet from inside.

Like what your doing with the pro. I <3 superchargers

That's right. Forgot to add that I put the stock resonator in. No rice. =)

It sounds good. Then the vband flanges started leaking.....

the v bands are leaking? thats weird...you really have to tighten the s*** out of them, mine was leaking a little air,
but after i took it off and repositioned/retightened it, its sealing fine now.

make sure there is no debree in them, or deep scratches, for my turbo setup I am gonna use that rutland stuff to seal mine

Yups the exhaust leaks where way past the o2 sensors. More than half way back. So I gotta get better v-band clamps. The ones that I had were rubbish. Once those come in, ill re-tune, and see whats up from there. With the exhaust now it sounds like a beast with the SC together. I love it!

Gotta get a vid up for you guys. Next is to get the SSQV in. Got the right parts now. So ill be moving the bov port to the SC side of the intercooler.

MP3Performance (the guy I got the sc kit from) said that he had the same problems with the bov not working properly on the cold side. I had the same problems that he had when i tried to put on the HKS. So I want to try and move it over to that side to see if it works.

yeah i will. i made the plate to bolt to the sc, but im running out of metal and im killing cutting wheels like no other. it should be done in a day or 2. also you remember that clicking? i opened up the sc and there was no oil in it...

Damn....

So I had a leak in the radiator, used some bars leak (liquid aluminum) so far it seems to be holding up.

Ill be trading my MS6 wheels for a pair of these.
0223091559.jpg

18x7.5 +40.
Well see how this goes.

Back