HID Kit

FrankenMazda3

:
2010 Mazda Axela
So I ordered an HID kit from DDMtuning.com It's a 35w Slim Ballast 5k kit, Ordered it April 22nd. the damn thing shipped of May 1st. It's on a slow boat from ******* China.. This s*** annoys me, I should have never ordered it from them and went somewhere else. I call DDM today for the tracking number it's not even in the U.S.A yet. Had anyone else had this issue and why is it that their customer service reps suck balls.

youll get it and it takes a little while from ddm.

They basically half own the factory so you cant beat the prices, and their products are actually made to last. Took mine like 2-3 weeks by todays standards thats a long time, but have no fear...it will come and you will love it.

I had the same situation as Fam when I ordered mine. I ordered two kits (lows and fogs.) One took nearly two weeks and the other longer.

Good product, but you have to be patient with them.

i though i always complained about stuff made in china, but not these HIDS, they last way longer than i expected and cheap!!!

Well I'm being patient kinda. I just been wanted to get my kit in for a while now. It will be so much nicer driving at night with better lights.

The main thing youll see is anything thats reflective on the road shines like a beacon. People that ride with me are like...woah those are bright but ive had them for a year so to me theyre just ok....but then Ill drive my wifes 5 and im like...I cant see..the lights arent on!!!

Back