HID Foglight HELP ASAP

ILSpeed

:
Mazdaspeed 6
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me, I'm trying to install the DDM foglight HID kit and I overestimated my intelligence, I've gotten the bumper off but I am not really positive on what connects to what? Can anyone help me out, I'm going to work on changing out the low beam bulbs and parking bulbs for now... and hope that someone helpful sees this soon. Thanks!

Attachments

• DDM.jpg
    DDM.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 168
  • Current.jpg
    Current.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 176
im not sure about the foglights, ive only done headlights...but it should be the same type of thing.

the bulb with the two wires coming out of the top: you put the bulb in and there should be two wires inside the bulb area that your going to connect the new ones to those. black to black, other color to other. once those are all connected you will connect the other connectors to each other. those are self explanatory.

before you put everything back together test the bulb with the ballast before you put it into the assembly. make sure it fires up correctly.

thanks for looking out, I was more worried about hooking it up incorrectly and damaging something, I went ahead and tried it though and everything is working! Unfortunately I cracked one of the fog light housings while trying to force the metal shroud out(smash) so it looks like I'm going to have to take it all apart again when the replacement comes in

Back