Hiboost Guys Please Help

I always had a power problem in my car, and im trying to single out all the problems i might have. Anyways, for the F10 HALTEC for the 12 VOLT IGNITION power, where did you guys EXACTLY tapped it to? I want to see different areas that you guys used. Thanks guys!!!

Steve...

Don't have the haltech, but my piggyback uses pin 71, 12v key on and run(12v while cranking).

Thanks Big tim!!! I'll try that.. For all you other guys please still post where you guys tapped you 12v igintion power. thanks again.

HAPPY BOOSTIN!!

Steve,

As we suggest in the installation instructions, the best source for 12V is from the ignition switch. Removing the steering column cover, you can access all the wires. The thick blue wire is the right one. It will give you 12V when the key is on and will keep it while cranking.

Juan

Thanks JUAN!! I was looking at rishie's turbo kit and it's really different then mine. The egr tap does meet up. manifold, up pipe and down pipe, doesnt fit correctly. With the manifold i can bolt 3 of the bolts. I can even get to it, but i looked at Rishie's and it easy to get to. Can we please work out the problem im having. Thanks again Juan!! I still love you turbo kit!!!

Steve

Back