Hey Columbus Guys!!!

richmusch

:
MazdaSpeed3
Just wanted to say hi and see who all is from or right near Columbus. I just bought a MS3 at the beginning of June. Looking for some people that are close with knowledge and love their Mazda's.. :)

-Rich

Last edited:
richmusch said:
Just wanted to say hi and see who all is from or right near Columbus. I just bought a MS3 at the beginning of June. Looking for some people that are close with knowledge and love their Mazda's.. :)

-Rich

Welcome! Great choice on the car man, I want one :)

welcome, I'm in the columbus, westerville, gahanna, easton area.
i'm still pushing for a meet BTW!!!

yeah im in the worthington area, and up at easton from time to time.

Maybe we can set one up for the last weekend in july

Meet sounds like fun. I tend to work til 4:30 on weekends though. Maybe an evening/dinner time meet instead of the usual noon/lunch time meet???

i think that a dinner thing can be arranged. maybe a sunday evening?? i know sundays or saturday nights are really my only free time.

Been looking at the board for awhile just realized the other day there was a ohio forum...but anyway i'm also in columbus(east side). will definately be attending the next meet.

I'll be coming from the Akron area. It's a little over 2 hours for me to C-bus, but will be there again for sure.

Last edited:
east side reynoldsburg/whithall area here.... and ive seen white mazda 6 has a mazda6.com sticker on the side.... that anyone on here?? anyways meet sounds fun to me!

I'm in and I have COUGH DROPS LoL. I'll meet up with the Cleveland folks again and caravan.

367 (mp3yellow

hoorayyy meet!
anyone wanna throw out some dates/places?
there's good old magic mountain, dave and busters, quaker steak...thats about the only common and fun ones i remember

peajay said:
hoorayyy meet!
anyone wanna throw out some dates/places?
there's good old magic mountain, dave and busters, quaker steak...thats about the only common and fun ones i remember

dont forget about hooters! main street or on polaris

Latest posts

Back