Hey Columbus Guys!!!

yeah i deff do lol and i used to work at magic mountain so i might be able to get free karts...haha and my name is andrey just so you guys know

Last edited:
ogrenator said:
yeah i deff do lol and i used to work at magic mountain so i might be able to get free karts...haha and my name is andrey just so you guys know

anything else you could hook us up with?! if so that would be saaaweet

umm my roomate works at fridays so i could prolly get like 25 percent off but that depends on how many ppl go...other than that i dont think there is anything else at least not at polaris

I get off work around 4:30 on the 15th so I could possibly do 5 or show up a little late if you make it 4:30. Not a far drive for me, coming from Dublin. :)

guess who spun out on 315 n yesterday and completely owned the front driver's side fender/wheel/strut tower/tie rod/bumper/radiator support etc..?

yeah, me. So its inthe shope now, who knows how long until it will be done..

That time will work for me too...as long as I can get all my lights work properly again. I have no tails, no license plate, no fogs, no driving lights, no dash lights...and I have no bloody clue why!

azian6er said:
guess who spun out on 315 n yesterday and completely owned the front driver's side fender/wheel/strut tower/tie rod/bumper/radiator support etc..?

yeah, me. So its inthe shope now, who knows how long until it will be done..
oh dude thats a bummer and a half..... your poor ride (wow) sorry to hear about that, and who needs lights to drive now a days? hopefully you will get your lights a workin man!

mtbikerfox115 said:
oh dude thats a bummer and a half..... your poor ride (wow) sorry to hear about that, and who needs lights to drive now a days? hopefully you will get your lights a workin man!

I guess I don't need lights... I just don't want to get pulled over again for something stupid.

SATimko said:
I guess I don't need lights... I just don't want to get pulled over again for something stupid.

and you have a good week to see if you can get them fixed.... hopefully you can so the ol (five-0) will leave ya alone

mtbikerfox115 said:
and you have a good week to see if you can get them fixed.... hopefully you can so the ol (five-0) will leave ya alone

Punkass cop pulled me over on the 4th due to no front plate...even though it was in my windshield. Funny thing is...I had just passed a local cop that did nothing at all. Then he tried to say I had no seatbelt on. Umm...always wear that.

hooray, got pulled for the same thing not too long ago...except i really have no front plate...
you get the lights working?

peajay said:
hooray, got pulled for the same thing not too long ago...except i really have no front plate...
you get the lights working?

I can't find the problem yet. I'm still searching. I'm waiting till it cools down a bit today. Bloody hot out.

to add insult ti injury.. while my car was parked at the body shop awaiting the insurance adjuster, it was broken into and over 2K worth of my electronics were stolen. this has really been a bad week. Car smashed and all my stuff stolen. At least my turbo kit is still there... sigh

azian6er said:
to add insult ti injury.. while my car was parked at the body shop awaiting the insurance adjuster, it was broken into and over 2K worth of my electronics were stolen. this has really been a bad week. Car smashed and all my stuff stolen. At least my turbo kit is still there... sigh

Damn dude...sorry to hear about all that. You better knock on wood when it comes to that turbo!

azian6er said:

ya man that is a total bummer sorry to hear about that..... sidenote* my mom told me that her friend who works at progressive told her that if you do mods to your car i.e. aftermarket springs, intakes exhausts, turbos that you need to tell your insurance agent in case that gets messed up in an accident or somthing, so that it is covered... anyone know if this is true?

Back