HELP me Buy a NEW MAZDA CX-5...Please~

Visuals

:
Honda CRV 2007 EX-L
Hey guys,

I live here in Brooklyn New York, I have a Honda CRV EXL 2007 In Great condition. Currently trying to sell it myself
as per the advise of the members on here (thanks guys) Currently listed on Autotrader and Cars.com
Anyway. I was looking at the forum thread about the price people were paying for a BRAND NEW CX5
But when I search Cars.com I get quotes around $31,650 for the Pearl White w/ Tech Package, however I see my fellow
Mazda247 members getting tech packages for MUCH cheaper!!

I live in zip code 11216 (crown Heights Brooklyn Baby)
I am willing to travel upwards of 75 miles for the best price
My questions are... If you are in my general area, or purchased your CX 5 in New York or neighboring states.

1) How much did you pay?
2) What dealer was it?
3) What was there name and address?

Any help would be great
Cheers

Visuals

Attachments

• Honda6.JPG
    Honda6.JPG
    352.8 KB · Views: 195
Stay in NY. Fees in NJ are out of control. Wayne is 4 bills. NY is state controlled, $86 bucks if I remember. Do all negotiations on the phone.

Easy:
Mike Weiss (GM@Poughkeepsie Mazda) gave me the best price by far- $2125 off an AWD GT (instant online quote!) along with a great allowance on my 07 CRV. I basically got a tech pkg car for about what I expected to pay for a non. Its a hike for you- no doubt (long end of your range+) but just ~175 in doc, tire and transfer reg fees. While you're there see what they'll throw at you for your CRV - I was very happy with my deal. Delivery wasn't a red carpet experience but I got a great car for a great deal so I can't and didn't complain. Getting 10-15% better mileage and acceleration and handling are both substantial upgrades as well. I have absolutely no regrets about my choice.

Last edited:
Thanks, its a great little car and not for sale- needed a bit more space and road trip comfort than the miata.
I'm digging the cx5- the more time I spend with it the more impressed i seem to be with its lithe athleticism and surprisingly torquey almost dieselesque 2.5 that doesn't need it's neck wrung to get moving- nice in a cuv...I wish the UI wasn't such an apparent cost cut but ill dust off some CDs and enjoy the drive and the 29+ mpg I'm already getting.

Last edited:
i bought mine at koepell mazda in queens new york. i bought it at invoice through s pricing which my employer offered. dealership experience was very good. not pushy at all.. would recommend

Back