Looking to buy this 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring

Roberson

Banned
Greetings fellow members,

I am in the process of purchasing a 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. As I’m doing some research on this, I would appreciate your advice on specific trim variations or other essential specifications that I should consider.

If any of you have hands-on experience with different trim levels or special packages for the Mazda CX-5, I would love to hear your recommendations: are there any particular features of any trim level that add value to the vehicle and the overall driving experience? Any packages worth considering?
Thank you in advance for your help and recommendations!

Attachments

• 00d0d_1jKTAAXKNpf_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    00d0d_1jKTAAXKNpf_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 00p0p_7cQquyHiiUA_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    00p0p_7cQquyHiiUA_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 00T0T_jTA9KrXk58P_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    00T0T_jTA9KrXk58P_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 00x0x_2fbWR69JnD2_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    00x0x_2fbWR69JnD2_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 00Z0Z_bE0HdyIkp10_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    00Z0Z_bE0HdyIkp10_0jm0ew_1200x900.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 100
I have a 2016 CX-5 GT AWD with Technology Package. That would be the one I prefer to get; even better, a 2016.5 CX-5 GT AWD with Tech:

Personally, I like the basic cars, because even the basic cars still have remote power locks, power mirrors, windows, and cruise.

Beyond that, I consider all the other stuff to just be more expensive crap to break.

Personally, I like the basic cars, because even the basic cars still have remote power locks, power mirrors, windows, and cruise.

Beyond that, I consider all the other stuff to just be more expensive crap to break.
I agree. For a used car without warranty, the simpler, the better.

The only reason I opted to have the Technology Package on my 2016 CX-5 is for factory LED headlights. I always want the best lightings possible from factory.

There were two recalls, maybe three depending, make sure they were performed.
What's the mileage?
Also some 2016 CX-5's had rear caliper problems, depends on the VIN.
What does the vehicle history look like?

Side note…Unfortunately it appears we have a stealth spammer here (account name “Roberson”)…Noticed this account was inserting spam links (to vehicle purchasing and history related services) in posts. This one was quite convincing, more so than most…For future reference, a couple tells here were recent similar threads (searching for a Mazda as if for the first time) and in one thread, thanking for feedback when none had been posted yet…Threads will remain though because of all the great advice posted! (y)

Ps… @sm1ke Please keep an eye out for this type as well, thanks!

Side note…Unfortunately it appears we have a stealth spammer here (account name “Roberson”)…Noticed this account was inserting spam links (to vehicle purchasing and history related services) in posts. This one was quite convincing, more so than most…For future reference, a couple tells here were recent similar threads (searching for a Mazda as if for the first time) and in one thread, thanking for feedback when none had been posted yet…Threads will remain though because of all the great advice posted! (y)

So this guy joined the forum in Sep. 1, 2022 with 2 previous posts is a spammer?

was wondering how the heck he got banned so soon after posting this innocent looking post... 😅

Back