Hello hello

PrinceValorum

:
95 626 FS, 89 Toyota Derux 4x4
Hey, guys. I finally caved and joined. I've been lurking for a while, scrounging some info. This is such a big step from Mazda626.net..

I've got a 95 626 MTX 2.0 with a few bolt-ons. I just rolled 80k miles a few weeks back, so I may have one of the lowest mileage 626's around. It's fun to drive, but I could definitely stand having something with more power.

Mods so far:
Ebay CAI
Ebay (supposedly Top Speed Pro-1) header
custom 2.25" piping
Magnaflow muffler
Tokico Illumina struts
Eibach Prokit coils
Mazda 6 wheels with 215/40's
very modest stereo, with a now-removed sub for weight savings
custom rodent-chewed O2 sensor wiring

The new suspension setup wasn't on in this picture, hence the 4x4 stance.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5456.jpg
    IMG_5456.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_5284.jpg
    IMG_5284.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
Thanks a lot! First reply, woot haha!

I'm going to be ordering some spacers hopefully really soon and getting the wheels back on. It should look muuch better with a lower stance and flush wheels. I'll get more pictures for sure then.

Finally got everything on the car. It grips like nuts. I don't have to slow down for corners at all, no joke.(nana)

IMG_6209.jpg

IMG_6196.jpg

Mmm, yum, gotta love those salty Ohio winters...
IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6260-1.jpg

IMG_6249-1.jpg

IMG_6251-1.jpg

IMG_6255-1.jpg

Semi-flush, I guess..
IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

The car looks great with the Mazda 6 wheels. I think the spacers did a good job. You wont have to roll the fenders.

-Derrick

Thanks for the comments! I didn't have to roll the fenders. It's not even close. I had to jack up the front end and had about 4-500 lbs of friends sitting in the trunk to tuck the rear tire, so it's got a ways to go. ;) I'd love to go lower, but it's not really practical for a DD since I end up driving a lot of places that need clearance... I still need a rear sway bar to eliminate some body roll.

No, no, haha I've been busy recently and haven't been on any forums. This is the first time I've logged on here in forever!

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to do! In my mind, the kind of mods that you don't notice (because they blend in, like they belong) are the ones that are my favorite. In parking lots it does stand out, but it's in a "what's different about that car" sort of way. I love it.

he bud , finally get to see pics of your car , looks good.

Thanks! Haha, they're scattered all throughout 626.net, too. The pics with the spacers are in my thread about getting flush, and I think I posted this most recent one in front of the brick in my garage/random thread.

hey guys whats up? well as some of u might recall there is a beasty 626 STILL in the works. believe me none is more anxious than i am to get it on the road. i did however get some good news that the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer. i havent been able to post on 626.net cause i did forget my pswrd and that freaking pswrd reset junk dnt work. so i decided to continue here. once i have some updated pics i think you guys will be proud. :)

Okay, good to hear. When you get a thread up, I'll post a link in your old thread on 626.net. I know a lot of people are dying to see how your build turned out.

Man, I was lurking on here. Never come to this board much. Car looks good, but I've told you this before.

Back