Haynes/Chilton/Mazda Service Manual

mtnbiker26

Bike Geek
My Protege 5 is 3 years old and has almost 53,000 miles on it so it's going to be needing work soon and I'm trying to find a good service manual. Haynes and Chilton don't seem to offer anything but I remember the dealer service manual in .pdf floating around on here for a while. Does anyone still have it or any other suggestions?

Here ya go:
http://protege5.ugly.net/

mtnbiker26 said:
My Protege 5 is 3 years old and has almost 53,000 miles on it so it's going to be needing work soon and I'm trying to find a good service manual. Haynes and Chilton don't seem to offer anything but I remember the dealer service manual in .pdf floating around on here for a while. Does anyone still have it or any other suggestions?

i got the whole thing on one cd from a guy on ebay a while back. it was just a few bucks. cheaper than printing and quicker than downlaoding it all. it's just a bunch of pdf's of each section, but very helpful and convenient. we just look it up on the cd and print a section as we need it.

I have the speed throttled, so other people can grab it as well, with a little left over for personal use :)

I bought just the 2001 Service manual for the Protege back in 2002, and that was $125 from the stealership.

Back