H&R Wheel Spacers

Hi There,

I'm looking to run the H&R Wheel Spacers 18mm Front and 20mm Back. Just wondering if anyone has run these before and if they had any issues? I was reading a post that they will block the wheel sensor and the TPMS light will be on?

I’ve had mine on for months, no fault codes etc. I’ve used H&R spacers on most of my last five vehicles with zero downside. BTW, I used 25mm front and 30mm rear on my CX as I prefer a tiny bit of poke.

I’d be interested to see some pics of the 25 and 30mm H&R spacers too. And if anyone could confirm if the H&Rs are hub centric that would be appreciated.

I gotta ask: why not just buy the correct wheel with the correct offset?

If you’re asking me, I’m not looking to buy wheels. This thread is about a specific brand of spacers. I personally like the factory 19’s I have, just curious about how they might look with a little more offset. @CarpeDiem has the same model wheel as I do, so hoping he will chime in with pictures of how his looks with the different offset spacers he has.

Sorry guys, I don‘t post here regularly and just saw this. Here are a couple pics, let me know if you have questions.

Attachments

• 9641B20C-E9FA-4FF0-833F-902FCA4B3AAE.jpeg
    9641B20C-E9FA-4FF0-833F-902FCA4B3AAE.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 7B72D988-EA19-4B64-AE61-A611BFF0A7C0.jpeg
    7B72D988-EA19-4B64-AE61-A611BFF0A7C0.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 285
These are high-quality spacers, I’ve used H&Rs on many vehicles. And they are hub centric. No vibrations up to 95 mph, the highest speed at which I’ve tested them. No worries….

This thread is two years old, and the OP hasn’t been back to the forum since then.

Back